just wanted to give a simple thank you to all who have answered my questions, and liked what ive done to my phone. the bold is my first blackberry and its been a real pleasure owning it. since the **** i went through with 3 iphones in 3 months. all in all i just wanted to say thank you.

Rick.
    07-30-09 03:13 PM
    You are welcome
    07-30-09 03:20 PM
    Anytime

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-30-09 04:28 PM
    I would like to say thank you also.

You guys are really cool, quick with answers to my questions and are willing to help and even check back with me to see how things turned out.

Thank you!!
    07-30-09 06:53 PM
    thats what we do help each other out
    07-30-09 06:54 PM
    just wanted to give a simple thank you to all who have answered my questions, and liked what ive done to my phone. the bold is my first blackberry and its been a real pleasure owning it. since the **** i went through with 3 iphones in 3 months. all in all i just wanted to say thank you.

Rick.
    I, too, came from iPhone to Bold (also my first BB). I don't know about you, but I feel liberated, lol!
    07-30-09 07:26 PM
    The Iphone To Me Is Like A Lamborghini With A Blown Engine..all Show And No Go... While The Bold Is Like A Bmw M5.. The Right Looks And The Power To Back It Up.
    07-31-09 07:30 AM
    The Iphone To Me Is Like A Lamborghini With A Blown Engine..all Show And No Go... While The Bold Is Like A Bmw M5.. The Right Looks And The Power To Back It Up.
    That's a really good analogy.

07-31-09 07:39 AM
    I don't know about THAT. Both devices bring a unique user experience to the table. To say the iPhone is "all show and no go" seems a bit extreme, especially considering the hardware improvements of the 3GS. In any event, these two devices are aimed at two different demographics. Both are smartphones, yes. But I would argue that the BB is more practical while the iPhone is more "pop-y and fun". And that's not to say the BB isn't fun- I love it, point is, I don't see them being on the same level, I see it more as apples and oranges (being at the top of their own respective genres).

07-31-09 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD