OK, just did the official update thru DM and noticed some changes like the initial restart took an HOUR!!!! But it gets better, Every time I go to make a call, it reboots on me! WHAT DO I DO???????????
    05-19-10 08:46 PM
    Do u have local Geek Squad(tm) store? I'd bring it there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 09:01 PM
    Sounds like a bad install. Wipe and re-install.

05-19-10 09:48 PM

dude, your responses to the last like 5 threads i've read have all been pretty useless.
    05-19-10 10:01 PM
    OK, just did the official update thru DM and noticed some changes like the initial restart took an HOUR!!!! But it gets better, Every time I go to make a call, it reboots on me! WHAT DO I DO???????????
    I had the same problem with the long reboot..then the screen was stuck on the white T-Mobile screen for 10 minutes..I should have left well enough alone and kept .330
    05-19-10 10:41 PM
    OK, so far so good, did a wipe/reinstall, had an issue with bbm saying i had a new message, uninstalled/reinstalled, but another question, hopefully simple. I'm using the reverie theme with the dice in the corner, and usually when you hit the menu button off of the home screen and everything pops up, the main wallpaper is still displayed in the background, but since the upgrade it is a bright white displayed behind everything
    05-19-10 11:04 PM
    Also just notice the "media center" is changed a little, and the pictures when you display them are distorted and discolored, is that normal for the update? Like for example i have a picture of me and my one friend and the face are all distorted. i'm seriously thinking about downgrading back to .330
    05-20-10 05:53 AM
    dude, your responses to the last like 5 threads i've read have all been pretty useless.
    No way, like no no way.

05-20-10 07:02 AM
    Also just notice the "media center" is changed a little, and the pictures when you display them are distorted and discolored, is that normal for the update? Like for example i have a picture of me and my one friend and the face are all distorted. i'm seriously thinking about downgrading back to .330
    I had that problem right after I updated, but none of my pics on my media card were showing up. I took the card out, put it back in and they were there, but i didn't notice any distortion to them.
    05-20-10 09:06 AM

Was this a joke? Why even go to a support forum if your only suggestion is to "go to Geek Squad"? I bet 98% of the members on this forum know more than a Geek Squad tech regarding Operating System updates on a Blackberry device...
    05-20-10 09:13 AM
    OK, so far so good, did a wipe/reinstall, had an issue with bbm saying i had a new message, uninstalled/reinstalled, but another question, hopefully simple. I'm using the reverie theme with the dice in the corner, and usually when you hit the menu button off of the home screen and everything pops up, the main wallpaper is still displayed in the background, but since the upgrade it is a bright white displayed behind everything
    Go to Options->Theme and click on Reverie. Click on Layout->Today->Save. Then click Layout->Zen->Save.

For some reason switching between those two resets the background on the app screen to the proper wallpaper.
    05-20-10 09:20 AM
    OK, all of the above (not gonna even try Geek Squad) worked, but does anyone know about the distortion of pictures? I know its nothing major but it is annoying, hopefully someone knows of this issue besides me.
    Last edited by Spartan John-117; 05-20-10 at 12:46 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    05-20-10 12:45 PM
    Go To Geek Squad Lmao. Wow. I use to work for them. They don't know jack. Geek squad does basic troubleshooting, when its "too hard" they sends it off to the real techs lol. Which is 99 percent of the time

05-20-10 01:29 PM
    Go to Options->Theme and click on Reverie. Click on Layout->Today->Save. Then click Layout->Zen->Save.

For some reason switching between those two resets the background on the app screen to the proper wallpaper.
    Thanks for this. Exactly what I needed to fix mine.
    05-21-10 12:35 PM
    It was just a joke guys, dont get your panties in a bunch.
    05-21-10 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD