Hey I got a used sorta beaten up Bold today. i ordered a new keyboard, trackball, and a bezel to make it look like new. They should come within 2 weeks. How easy is it to replace these three? thanks a lot guys
    06-25-09 11:59 PM
    Hey I got a used sorta beaten up Bold today. i ordered a new keyboard, trackball, and a bezel to make it look like new. They should come within 2 weeks. How easy is it to replace these three? thanks a lot guys
    Its really easy just take your time. There's a video on
    assembly and disassembly on cnn.cn Just don't force anything
    and take your time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 01:18 AM
    just keep looking at videos, and remember what to do, and you should be alright. be sure to have the tools as well. without them, then you are just being a reckless person.
    06-26-09 01:25 AM
    Its really easy just take your time. There's a video on
    assembly and disassembly on cnn.cn Just don't force anything
    and take your time.

take your time and remember the pause button!
    06-26-09 02:16 AM
    What dream said but just remember that the screw are not that strong, cus they don't need to be, so when u tighten them back down just make them snug. Its not a car u don't need 500 ft/lbs of torque to hold it together.

06-26-09 02:38 AM
    thanks guys!, i just watched the video on youtube. i dont have that flat side blue thing that they use to take off the bezel after the screews are removed... any household alternatives?
    06-26-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD