My tour took a dump again so today I received my replacement, surprisingly it was a new in box BOLD with all accessories. I want to load this bad boy up and see what it can do, but not sure..

I'm debating if I should just activate an old phone and sell this as new and use the money for the droid X, or activate it and give it to my wife and sell her tour.

Do you see a big difference between this and your tour?
    06-24-10 01:54 PM
    You do know you have to send one of them back. either the 9630 or the 9650.
    06-24-10 02:34 PM
    My tour took a dump again so today I received my replacement, surprisingly it was a new in box BOLD with all accessories. I want to load this bad boy up and see what it can do, but not sure..

I'm debating if I should just activate an old phone and sell this as new and use the money for the droid X, or activate it and give it to my wife and sell her tour.

Do you see a big difference between this and your tour?
    Coming from someone not thrilled with Android, I vote OPEN IT!!!

I got a Bold in the great trackball Tour swap meet last week. Much more pleasant to use.

My wife has Android. Some nice apps, and user friendly, but I don't see any need to move away from BB yet...
    06-24-10 02:36 PM
    You do know you have to send one of them back. either the 9630 or the 9650.
    My tour is going back, I'm going to activate a old vzw phone and give my bold to the wife.

I'm going droid X, my debate is to sell the bold or give it to wife and sell her tour.
    06-24-10 03:02 PM
    Coming from someone not thrilled with Android, I vote OPEN IT!!!

I got a Bold in the great trackball Tour swap meet last week. Much more pleasant to use.

My wife has Android. Some nice apps, and user friendly, but I don't see any need to move away from BB yet...

I spend alot of time surfing the web on the go, this is my main reason for bailing.
    06-24-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD