Ok so i have a 8900, but get this, today i wake up decide to browse craigslist cause im bord... and i see a blackberry bold FS for only... get this 100$!!! i almost sh@t my pants!!! the listing was almost a couple minutes old so i called the girl and ran and got it... its basically new!!! cosmetically perfect! great deal.... but i have noticed that the bolds speaker is pretty low? compared to that of the 8900 at least... is this the same on everyone else bold? or is it something might be wrong with mine... the phone calls and everything sounds good, its just when playing video, or audio... its not that loud.
    06-12-09 05:55 PM
    Hey, Jthornton71707
    Wow awesome that you got the bold for only one hundred. I've owned several and I have to say the e speaker is quite load. So it must be just that phone. But hey for only 100 what can you say, you still got a good. Deal. Gl with ur bold

Mike

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 06:11 PM
    you bought something off a shady site and you're worried about the speakers? that's lucky lol... normally people would be worried about it being stolen and the pin locked down.

both of my Bolds had loud speakers, who knows.
    06-12-09 06:13 PM
    Could be a blown speaker...but for 100 **** I would be all over it...I saw one also but it came with no battery or back cover..looked fishy...enjoy your Bold

06-12-09 06:13 PM
    i comapre my bold to my friend's 8900 all the time. speaker-wise i've found them to both be very loud, but the 8900 is slightly louder, but the bold is better quality sound.

ur speaker is probably busted
    06-12-09 06:24 PM
    Thanks guys im going through the process of restoring it right now hopefully that will help... but if it doesnt do you guys know if it would be possible to replace the speakers?
    06-12-09 06:24 PM
    Thanks guys im going through the process of restoring it right now hopefully that will help... but if it doesnt do you guys know if it would be possible to replace the speakers?
    yeah, any cell phone repair shop can repair that. here its $50-65 to do that.
    06-12-09 06:30 PM
    I think the bold speakers are a heck of a lot louder and clearer. Good deal though if its not stolen.
    06-12-09 10:45 PM
    Could be a blown speaker...but for 100 **** I would be all over it...I saw one also but it came with no battery or back cover..looked fishy...enjoy your Bold

I bought a bold off craigslist with no battery or back cover for 80 bucks. Crazy maybe but I had a spare battery and it worked fine and had no scratches plastic still on it. They guy say it was a refurbished replacement. Bought a red croc back and bezel gave it to my girlfriend.. So i spent around 100 dollars total.

My question is dont the midplate on cnn.cn have the speakers installed already???If it does its only $12.99.
    06-13-09 12:03 AM
    I bought my bold brand new from futureshop in march for 150.00 ..

Nice score you got there..

Now as for videos and such .. turn the volume up using the side keys that are for the volume, there is also the setting to use to have it louder ... dang can't think of it right now, but it allows for higher volume, treble, bass and so forth.
    06-13-09 06:58 AM
    Wow. People are paying 100+ for a bold. Man, it seams just like yesterday that I paid 400 for my wifes bold.

Sup Nupe (2 posts above)
    06-13-09 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD