What's the most someone would pay for a T-Mobile 9900? I'm seeing them going for $200-$300 when it's outdated and z10/q10 are out around $550.?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-13 03:49 PM
    ey
    I'm selling my q10 and willing to trade for a newish 9900. Will only do face to face exchange in London.

Blackberry Q10 with purchase receipts | eBay
    05-22-13 05:02 PM
    It's a good phone. Congrats. HOWEVER...must return and get a Q10 if they are available.
    I just received my Bold 9900 today! and I'm so happy! I used to use nokia for years (my last e72 and e6) then I've stuck with iPhone 4 and it was nightmare (1.5 year), I can't imagine how people are glorifying this phone? for example there is no customization at all!!!
    First impression is WOW such a nice phone, perfect keyboard really nice piece of hardware! Now i have to find 'must have' apps for it such as whatsapp, skype and twitter- any other advices?
    I'm so happy today! and same for you guys have a wonderful day

cheers
    Jarek
    05-22-13 05:05 PM
    It's a good phone. Congrats. HOWEVER...must return and get a Q10 if they are available.
    Why ?

At least the 9900 is fully functional !!!
    05-23-13 03:34 AM
    Congrats for your 9900, I have mine since a day... ...but... I can't take photos/videos because the camera (the hw I think) doesn't working... I read a lot, flashed FW-s, but nothing...
    Solved!!! My life continues on 9900...
    05-23-13 01:34 PM
    omg you are so happy
    i'm still using 9000 now and 9900 is a phone which i wish every day
    05-24-13 10:47 AM
    Got my BB 9900 today, LOVE it so much!! You guys weren't wrong when you said how brilliant it was. I used the website posted by someone on here telephones online, got an A grade refurbished one, its brilliant, looks brand new. Really recommend them.

Only thing I'm having is the battery life ain't good, any tips?
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    05-24-13 11:48 AM
    Got my BB 9900 today, LOVE it so much!! You guys weren't wrong when you said how brilliant it was. I used the website posted by someone on here telephones online, got an A grade refurbished one, its brilliant, looks brand new. Really recommend them.

Only thing I'm having is the battery life ain't good, any tips?
    That would be me, so please to hear that you have got your 9900 at last and are loving it.

Is it working out OK for you with your hearing problems ?

What OS did it come loaded with ?

I always run the latest BL Hybrid OS on my 9900 currently RC15 over .923 base OS. If you feel adventurous check out the Hybrid forum, if not just load up the latest "stickied" OS from teh top of the forum.

Also, have a look at Advance OS and LED, it's the best app out there, does loads of things other than customised LED notifications. I've had it for ages and I'm still learining new trick with it !!

Worth getting a spare battery off Amazon. Genuine ones are dirt cheap and are so small that carryin one around is no problem.

Most of all, just enjoy !!!
    GlamGemini likes this.
    05-24-13 11:56 AM
    That would be me, so please to hear that you have got your 9900 at last and are loving it.

Is it working out OK for you with your hearing problems ?

What OS did it come loaded with ?

I always run the latest BL Hybrid OS on my 9900 currently RC15 over .923 base OS. If you feel adventurous check out the Hybrid forum, if not just load up the latest "stickied" OS from teh top of the forum.

Also, have a look at Advance OS and LED, it's the best app out there, does loads of things other than customised LED notifications. I've had it for ages and I'm still learining new trick with it !!

Worth getting a spare battery off Amazon. Genuine ones are dirt cheap and are so small that carryin one around is no problem.

Most of all, just enjoy !!!
    So far so good!

It is 7.1 I think, going well so far with the volume and my hearing aids, I'm going try calling a few more people to check it out further.

The site you recommended is brilliant, was talking to a guy from there via facebook, the phone is a grade A refurbished, honestly it looks brand new, its lovely. Can highly recommend them. Thank you for recommending them.

I'm going to check out that app as well. Boyfriend likes BeBuzz as well.
    05-24-13 12:09 PM
    So far so good!

It is 7.1 I think, going well so far with the volume and my hearing aids, I'm going try calling a few more people to check it out further.

The site you recommended is brilliant, was talking to a guy from there via facebook, the phone is a grade A refurbished, honestly it looks brand new, its lovely. Can highly recommend them. Thank you for recommending them.

I'm going to check out that app as well. Boyfriend likes BeBuzz as well.
    Using Universal Search type in hearing aid and it will bring up the option to turn on "hearing aid mode" Not sure what it does but it may well help you out.

To see which OS version you are running press ALT Left Shift and H at the same time and it will bring up the help screen. App Version will tell you which OS you are running eg 7.1.0.923

There is a free version of Advance OS that you can try that has 90% of teh feature of the paid for version. It takes a little playing with to get your head round it but is well worth the effort.
    05-24-13 12:18 PM
    Hello everyone.

Started using the 9900 since early May.
    Very nice device !!
    Had bought an Otterbox commuter case for it but will not use it since it hides the phone !
    Found a clear case for it - now I'm good !
    05-26-13 04:27 AM
61 123