I love this phone! I thought my Tour was a decent phone but this thing blows all other BB's out of the water. My only real gripe is that the trackpad is too close to the screen. It should be placed a little lower. I got the Blackberry hard case for it and it fits it perfectly. I am glad I made the switch back to BB from my Android phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 06:21 PM
    I love this phone! I thought my Tour was a decent phone but this thing blows all other BB's out of the water. My only real gripe is that the trackpad is too close to the screen. It should be placed a little lower. I got the Blackberry hard case for it and it fits it perfectly. I am glad I made the switch back to BB from my Android phone.

You are a number of people who have voiced their opinion on the trckpad and when using it their finger or thumb hits the screen and sets things off.

I can tell you that all it is is getting use to it and taking a bit more care to watch what you are doing and before long it will become where you learn to get use to it and learn on your own on what you need to do to watch the screen when using the trackpad.
    10-13-11 06:52 PM
    I've not run into any issues with the trackpad and its proximity with the screen. Welcome back to the fold though!

10-13-11 06:59 PM
    Update your operating system. The issue has supposedly been corrected in later builds. I, for one, can say that I don't have this issue anymore.
    10-13-11 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD