Aaah, I just brought home my very first Blackberry. Went to one local Sprint store, they had the 9650 in stock in back, but refused to sell until May 23. Fine. Took my upgrade and a new 2 year contract to the next local Sprint store, they had it on display and sold me the very first one. And yes, I am just giddy.
    05-21-10 05:09 PM
    lol they werent SUPPOSED to sell u that one... the 1st sprint store u went to was right... they arent supposed 2 sell them until the 23rd... its only supposed to be available via telesales... but im sure u have no complaints...
    05-21-10 05:10 PM
    Congrats on ur new Bold. Enjoy it, I won't be getting mine for another few months so I'll live vicariously through u :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:20 PM
    Aaah, I just brought home my very first Blackberry. Went to one local Sprint store, they had the 9650 in stock in back, but refused to sell until May 23. Fine. Took my upgrade and a new 2 year contract to the next local Sprint store, they had it on display and sold me the very first one. And yes, I am just giddy.
    I walked into my Sprint store last night to ask if they would have them in-store this weekend and the answer I got was "we have them now"...15 minutes later I walked out with my Bold and my old 8330m in the bottom of my handbag!

05-21-10 06:05 PM
    lol they werent SUPPOSED to sell u that one... the 1st sprint store u went to was right... they arent supposed 2 sell them until the 23rd... its only supposed to be available via telesales... but im sure u have no complaints...
    My local Sprint store is selling them as of the 19th
    05-21-10 06:16 PM
    I bought one today at the Sprint Store as well....
    05-21-10 07:29 PM
    Did the Sprint stores do the rebate on the spot, or do you have to mail it in like the online sales?
    05-21-10 09:52 PM
    Did the Sprint stores do the rebate on the spot, or do you have to mail it in like the online sales?
    I have to mail in the rebate.
    05-21-10 09:56 PM
    My Sprint store (non-corporate) always does the mail-in rebates on the spot.

05-21-10 10:19 PM
    guess i'll try to buy one tomorrow at my local Sprint store, but i'll try the Best Buy first.
    05-21-10 10:43 PM
    Just got mine today too. Find BB's so much easier to use then my *android* moment.
    05-22-10 12:22 AM
    just called my local store here in miami fl...they told me they been selling since may 16...so i put one on hold for me...going today at 3pm. i thought so much about the EVO...but i just cant...too big...and the deal breaker...i cant see myself typing long emails/txting/ect on a touchscreen. when i txt my friends with touchscreen phones they like dammm dude slow down...while i sent 6 txts in a row...they still by the 2nd one..plus i use my blackberry for business...alot of emailing and selling on ebay and craiglist. i feel a touchscreen will slow me down. either way im a sprint premier customer...i upgrade 1 per year...i love my tour 9630...now im gonna love my bold 9650 more.
    05-22-10 10:06 AM
    just called my local store here in miami fl...they told me they been selling since may 16...so i put one on hold for me...going today at 3pm.

..now im gonna love my bold 9650 more.
    Good to hear you can get your hands on the device today...now you can walk me thru the Wi-Fi setup!

05-22-10 11:05 AM
    man you guys are gonna love it... I'd be RUNNING to my local store if they had them set aside... as it stands... so glad I ordered online and already been enjoying it for a couple days

this thing is just purring along... back to .692 and things seem really smooth and running 100% right now... plus, with all my apps installed, i'm STILL at a whopping 317 MB!
    05-22-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD