i'm about to take the splash from tour(vzw)tired of being locked out of all things good,to bold (at&t) just a couple questions,is there a bold 2 on the way aka onyx or pluto that i should wait for it and is there any mention of timeframe,besides the reading of specs what is the good ,bad or ugly if any with this phone.

thanks guy's
    Radiodude
    07-23-09 02:28 PM
    If I were you, I'd get an unlocked Bold and jump ship to T-Mobile. If you think AT&T doesn't lock you out of all things good--think again.
    07-23-09 02:31 PM
    If I were you, I'd get an unlocked Bold and jump ship to T-Mobile. If you think AT&T doesn't lock you out of all things good--think again.
    Maybe he wants 3G?
    07-23-09 02:41 PM

working for radio stations which takes me out on 150 miles radius on my sales calls,tmo is good south but very bad north.

how do you like your bold=problems?
    07-23-09 02:44 PM
    I love my AT&T Bold, no problems at all. Service is great where I am, 3G is fast and the wifi is a nice bonus.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 03:00 PM
    I love my AT&T Bold, no problems at all. Service is great where I am, 3G is fast and the wifi is a nice bonus.

thanks appreciate
    07-23-09 06:11 PM
    What does Verizon lock out?
    07-23-09 06:15 PM
    The 9000 has everything, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS... and it's well built with a great keypad. MY 8900 is flimsy.
    07-23-09 06:35 PM
    What does Verizon lock out?
    Check out this article.
    07-23-09 10:50 PM

agreed heh
    07-24-09 02:55 AM

I'm the same way. I was with Verizon before and have had no regrets about transferring to AT&T. Best decision I've ever made.

07-24-09 03:11 AM
    yeah, att gets a lot of bad talk, and i'm sure some of it is warranted, but i've had great cell service, customer service (4 days for a warranty replacement over a weekend) reception, etc. i'm definitely happy with att, even with my company's 12% off everything on verizon, i won't switch.
    07-24-09 05:35 AM
    wow thats kind of harsh. that reminds me of when i had my sprint razr and i couldnt bluetooth file transfer but when i went to att i got the same exact phone with no file restrictions, i could make my own ringers, put movie files on it etc. i think thats bs to lock out certain services for your own networks gain. however they wouldnt be a cellphone giant if they didnt.
    07-24-09 10:11 AM
    9000 is the best for now.. Just be patient
    07-24-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD