JSL 9000 6.0

Super nice Hybrid for the 9000. Loader is flawless and this hybrid runs soooooooo nice. For the first time I have my OS and programs loaded and I still have over 40mb left!!! I even have more programs loaded than I usually do. Nothing has been left out.

The phone has been on and off the charger and USB since 3am so no comments on the battery but I will let it charge over night as per the norm and comment tomorrow.

JSL 9000 v6.0
    Last edited by olblueyez; 08-10-11 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Title change
    08-09-11 06:42 PM
    This is already post at "JSL hybrid V6.0 for bold 9000 by delfteo 07:50 AM 06-28-2011" 2 months ago
    In the hybrid section so this is old stuff there are many update's after like DelftEo v6.5 but I'm happy for you to feel good with it.
    JSL is a great hybrid maker I learned a lot from his hybrids.

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by delfteo; 08-09-11 at 07:14 PM.
    08-09-11 07:08 PM
    Thanks for the heads up just installed phone is running like a dream
    08-10-11 09:11 AM
    This is already post at "JSL hybrid V6.0 for bold 9000 by delfteo 07:50 AM 06-28-2011" 2 months ago
    In the hybrid section so this is old stuff there are many update's after like DelftEo v6.5 but I'm happy for you to feel good with it.
    JSL is a great hybrid maker I learned a lot from his hybrids.

Enjoy DelftEo

Delfteo, I blasted my phone with the 6.5 the other day and just could not get it to run.

But

Your 6.1 had the best battery life I have ever seen. I seemed to use more space for some reason but in the next couple of days I am gonna give the 6.5 another shot for sure.

You will have to excuse my rude responses in your thread, I started the 6.5 install at 3am and didn't get my phone running again until 9am. I was so angry I couldn't stand it.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 08-10-11 at 12:19 PM.
    08-10-11 12:17 PM
    Delfteo, I blasted my phone with the 6.5 the other day and just could not get it to run.

But

Your 6.1 had the best battery life I have ever seen. I seemed to use more space for some reason but in the next couple of days I am gonna give the 6.5 another shot for sure.

You will have to excuse my rude responses in your thread, I started the 6.5 install at 3am and didn't get my phone running again until 9am. I was so angry I couldn't stand it.
    Very odd man, try the installer he has put up now. I downloaded and installed from the second link he posted and it worked well. His 6.5 hybrid is even better than 6.1 IMO.
    08-10-11 01:36 PM
    I think I'm going to give JSL a try. No offense to delfteo, but I feel safer following the instructions over at JSL - no broken English and it's not their first go-around.

From my perspective, this would be the first time installing a hybrid too so I'm a bit apprehensive (not even going to rush home to try installing JSL).

If my experience with JSL goes well enough I would consider trying yours.
    08-10-11 01:45 PM
    I think I'm going to give JSL a try. No offense to delfteo, but I feel safer following the instructions over at JSL - no broken English and it's not their first go-around.

From my perspective, this would be the first time installing a hybrid too so I'm a bit apprehensive (not even going to rush home to try installing JSL).

If my experience with JSL goes well enough I would consider trying yours.
    The only answer I can give you is to read the peoples comments in my thread and to condemn somebody about his english writing ??? A lot good things are made in china and they write more broken english then me.
    I don't tell anybody to install my os, I made it, and share it,
    It is up to you to use it or not.

Enjoy DelftEo

Last edited by delfteo; 08-10-11 at 03:33 PM.
    08-10-11 03:10 PM
    Off course no hard feelings thanks.
    I know my installer can give some people a headache when things not go how they wanted. When I process a os like this sometimes things go's wrong and till 4 am I'm searching the fault till I get it. And my wife gets our bed alone.
    That's the phenomenon a hybrid builder gets.
    I don't see it as a competition to build a os I make one to improve our bold because we deserve a better os what RIM give's us. Give 6.5 a shot when you have time because it's worth.

Enjoy DelftEo

Last edited by delfteo; 08-10-11 at 03:51 PM.
    08-10-11 03:26 PM
    The JSL is more spit and polish, and it works great, but it zaps the battery faster than the Delfteo hybrid I tried. Installer issues and app selection aside the performance is about the same. If someone put a gun to my head I would choose the Delfteo 6.5 for faster browsing.

08-10-11 03:27 PM
    JSL 9000 v7.0 is out and it has a fantastic Prescision Zen 7.0 theme included.

It's Fantastic!

08-14-11 06:53 PM
    Olblueyez, please correct me if I 'm wrong.

JSL 9000 v7.0 is os ( operation system like 4,6 or 5,0 or last one 5.0.0.1067, so it is hendheld softare)?

Does it work on bolds without data plan?

Shall I install it, is it better than 5.0.0. 1067?

Or, is it just application?

Thanks, sorry for bad english...
    08-21-11 02:10 PM
    It is an OS and a damn good one too. Comes with a brilliant theme as well.

No you don't need a data plan, all you need is a desire to have your phone running super nice.

Yes, do Install it,,!!!

08-21-11 03:35 PM
    Installing is like inst. other OS?

Download it, delete vendor, app.exe, etc... ????

Or is there some diference??
    08-22-11 05:54 AM
    It comes with its own loader or you can use DM to install it.

After installing it on your computer nothing further is required, no need to delete anything.

It has already been size reduced so you will have "no need to shrink this OS" as you would a carrier OS.

Easy as Pie.

08-22-11 06:13 AM
    nevermind got it
    08-22-11 11:29 AM
    I downloaded this OS. But at the time of loading. Because it says cannot install net.rim.platform.ecmascript is missing of not there. And I am unable to finish my install. You guys are praising the software please be kind enough to advice how i can install this software. Right now it has 5.0.0.1079 ( Bundle 1748) Platform 5.2.0.95. I am using the DM or uploader to install. I cant install BBSAK coz I tried it jus dont work on my laptop with windows vista. Please help
    08-24-11 07:35 AM
    You guys know there is a "v7" out and a thread for it. Right?

08-24-11 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD