I may have just not noticed it, but is there a way to join to calls together. Like as if I was on a call and received another, and I wanted to join them together for a 3 way convo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 04:15 PM
    Yeah, next time you're on a call, tell them to "hold on", take the phone away from your face and press the menu button while on the call. You'll have this option along with others.
    07-12-09 04:36 PM
    Not seeing that option

07-12-09 05:51 PM
    i love freaking out people when they call me and I am on a call. I usually join the calls together real quick to confuse them.
    07-12-09 10:45 PM
    there should be a join calls or join conversations or some option like that while ur in a call
    07-12-09 11:05 PM
    Not seeing that option

You're not?
    It's called, "Add Participant".

You have to actually be connected during the phone call, though...not have it be dialing.
    07-13-09 12:44 AM
    Actually he might not have it if there's no operator support. In other words,if your operator can't handle it,you won't see it. I remember when Voda was launched in Romania, you couldn't make a conference with another 2 people unless you called them both and paid for the conversation,of course. Now it can be done no matter what party's calling, but not before.
    07-13-09 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD