Wow, the elegant blackberry box is an AWESOME NEAT!

via Crackberry blog: John Mayer Gets His Own Blackberry Bold? .. thanks to Adam Zeis.
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 05-16-08 at 05:38 AM. Reason: edit my grammar.. ;o)
    05-16-08 05:35 AM
    I will smack him and take this Berry away from him...
    05-16-08 05:58 AM
    John M. isn't first to use the NEW BOLD in public.. KEVIN M was first to use his beautiful BOLD for public!

from CBBS.com
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 05-16-08 at 06:19 AM.
    05-16-08 06:17 AM
    Yeah you guys know its no secret that John Mayer has bb connections, they sponsor his tours and all...also last year he had the curve too before it was released and we were in awe so maybe him having it now is an indication that we will be seeing it released sooner than later, sure hope so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 08:03 AM
    Hummmm!
    Boxed and packaging already. It can't be far off at all.
    05-16-08 08:52 AM
    I wanna puke on John Mayer.
    Attachment 1953
    05-16-08 09:09 AM
    i'm soooo jealous!!!
    05-16-08 09:14 AM
    Wow, I'm surprised they didnt put his little "JM" logo on it...
    05-16-08 09:19 AM
    I wanna puke on John Mayer.
    Attachment 1953
    Yeah, me too cause he has on nice jeans as well.
    05-16-08 10:47 AM
    Yeah, me too cause he has on nice jeans as well.
    LOL!
    UM... don't do that.
    05-16-08 10:49 AM
    i thought we were all eye'n the Bold of John...not the Bulge. who the #%3 cares about what type of jeans he is wearing!
    we want (well some of us want...) the phone. lol
    oops sorry...i guess to each his own.
    05-16-08 11:50 AM
    I agree, hopefully him having the phone now means its coming soon. But given AT&T is the first carrier they will screw it up as all US carriers seem to do with launches.
    05-16-08 12:00 PM
    i thought we were all eye'n the Bold of John...not the Bulge. who the #%3 cares about what type of jeans he is wearing!
    we want (well some of us want...) the phone. lol
    oops sorry...i guess to each his own.
    Easy lame (who spells crack with a k). You're the one who said bulge...I said JEANS. So, now your lifestyle is in question.

There's always a male hater that cant handle another guy who is into tech and being quite fly, unlike yourself. You really wanna go there? The calibur of women I deal with - you have only seen on your computer screen or your 8830.
    05-16-08 12:00 PM
    Uh-Oh-

Maybe John Mayer is gonna be spanked by Steve Jobs.

Doesnt he always play at macworld? Isnt it like a tradition?

Now that Apple is pursuing the BB marketplace, maybe there going to try and convert him.

Next thing you know, he'll be sporting the 3G iPhone
    05-16-08 12:01 PM
    i'm soooo jealous!!!
    me too..................
    05-16-08 12:15 PM
    i would love for my engagement ring to come in that box... mmhmm.

anyway, i hate john mayer for so many reasons & this, this is one of them.

ps: i love him.
    05-16-08 12:20 PM
    Easy lame (who spells crack with a k). You're the one who said bulge...I said JEANS. So, now your lifestyle is in question.

There's always a male hater that cant handle another guy who is into tech and being quite fly, unlike yourself. You really wanna go there? The calibur of women I deal with - you have only seen on your computer screen or your 8830.
    LMFAO thats good sh*t, with a device like a bb you gotta have some style to you lol only dealin with dimes lol
    05-16-08 12:32 PM
    hey djgo...just ripp'n on ya man. lol i merely took what "you" said about johns jeans and ran with it. cause' you really can't tell what brand of jeans he is wearing. just like the media does everyday...find a topic and spin-it.
    i want the "bold" just like everyone else that wants one. i truely (and publicly) apologize to you for the remark.

btw...he's sporting wranglers.
    05-16-08 12:45 PM
    That's the most prettiest thing I've seen since my son was born on May 12th (and finally my last one)
    06-02-08 06:16 AM
    Great, he gets the women AND the new BB Bold... I need to trade lives.
    06-02-08 09:30 AM
    I agree, I wish I was him right now....
    06-02-08 02:25 PM
    Those r nice jeans!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 05:48 PM
    Personally, I dont get what's so hot about his jeans. They look dull as h3ll to me! Nothing I'd be running out to buy for myself.
    06-02-08 05:54 PM
    it looks like the phone comes in a very nice box
    06-03-08 12:30 PM
    hey djgo...just ripp'n on ya man. lol i merely took what "you" said about johns jeans and ran with it. cause' you really can't tell what brand of jeans he is wearing. just like the media does everyday...find a topic and spin-it.
    i want the "bold" just like everyone else that wants one. i truely (and publicly) apologize to you for the remark.

btw...he's sporting wranglers.
    It's good to know that this community has members who are willing to apologize, even though it was all out of good fun.

I didn't know John Mayer was tatted like that. Shoot, that makes me want to finish up my sleeve already, but I'm waiting for my dislocated shoulder to heal up haha.

I can't say I want the BOLD... It's something I need to have a hands on with to make me decide.
    06-03-08 01:19 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD