I am new with blackberry or smart phones overall so This question my have an easy answer. I decided to gt a blackberry so that I could access my NBA Season ticket website and cancel for sale ticket listings as needed.

However Whenever I access the site using the blackberry browser, It shows a blank screen after I log in and I cant get past that.

So I downloaded and installed Opera Mini and it gives a java script alert (Your browser does not support XMLHTTP), butit loads the page just fine, however whenever I click on cancel it seems to just reload the page. I accessed the site from my computer and indeed the ticket listing was not cancelled.

Is there something I can do in terms of changing settings or downloading modules that can help me do what I need from my new device?

I'd appreciate any help.
    06-14-09 10:46 AM
    The default bb browser and all the others like opera or bolt are ,well, what they are.Certain sites you visit will either work very well or not very well.The browsers do there best but there not pc's.Goolge Skyfire or find it on one of these threads,all crackberry addicts are waiting.....patiently

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 12:31 PM
    Are you suggesting I wait for a new browser called skyfire? How do I know when it is released? What other options are out there now?
    06-14-09 04:32 PM
    Are you suggesting I wait for a new browser called skyfire? How do I know when it is released? What other options are out there now?
    me thinks you need to do some berry research....lol....at the moment there is the default bb browser,bolt browser and opera.they all do the same thing but some prefer using bolt for some web pages and opera for others.Skyfire is the one were all waiting for because it will...(hopefully...)allow flash, ie view video etc.Its still in the testing stage but should be with us soon
    06-15-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD