I don't care what phone att will have or not have...I'm switching carriers when my contract is up. I'm a long time customer who has had enough of high bills.
    10-05-08 08:30 PM
    I don't care what phone att will have or not have...I'm switching carriers when my contract is up. I'm a long time customer who has had enough of high bills.
    Completely understandable, as I have heard a few people say they have had problems with their billing or just high bills period, I wont be using the ATT line much and I hope I dont experience that problem.

But, maybe you should try tmobile there are inexpensive..
    10-05-08 08:37 PM
    how much do you all on TMO pay for bb plans?

im paying 19.99 on top of a 39.99 voice plan.

and does the bb plan include text messaging? cause ive added 400 text messages on my plan since i was unsure
    10-05-08 08:46 PM
    how much do you all on TMO pay for bb plans?

im paying 19.99 on top of a 39.99 voice plan.

and does the bb plan include text messaging? cause ive added 400 text messages on my plan since i was unsure
    No the $19.99 blackberry plan does not include text messaging..

I am on the unlimited family plan and it includes unllimited text/im/pics.. I have 3 lines and its $199.99 and i pay $19.99 for the data add on for my line that uses the blackberry

But if you have a $39.99 you should maybe get the blackberry plan it is $59.99 it includes 1000 minutes unlimited text/pics/im and unlimited data,
    it doesnt include nights and weekends though, do you text often as I wouldnt be able to survive with 400 text messages.
    10-05-08 08:54 PM
    i can get by with the 400 txt messages easily.

im at 1500 anytime with unlimited nights and weekends for 39.99

and 19.99 for the blackberry unlimited.

i like where im at cause i do talk a whole lot
    10-05-08 09:00 PM
    I feel the same way.Been with TMO for almost 10yrs and its time to make the switch. Even though TMO is getting their 3g network they will have a frequency where no other carrier would have , and im sick and tired of them always getting devices late.So when the bold gets here im jumping ship
    10-05-08 09:16 PM
    I've been thinking about what to do about this Bold. I've been thinking about buying one off ebay, from futureshop, from craigslist, from rogers, from O2, T-mobile europe(I know it wouldn't work =P), and even at the mall...until I found it they were selling it for $1400. Now I just decided to switch over to ATT when it comes out! Actually onto my girlfriends plan...so it will be a lot cheaper and we can split the costs and stuff. T-mobile is loosing a customer of 7 or 8 long years of loyalty. The new 89xx just doesn't tickle my fancy like the Bold. I saw it again at the mall yesterday and got to play with it for 10 mins and I wanted to die. Best phone I've ever used...even though it was for 10 mins :P Any one else from T-mobile reallt urging on switching?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm kinda waiting on the javelin...but all I see round here is info on the storm--even how to cut and PASTE on a phone that is not even out yet! Makes no sense to me......

I've not been impressed with the Bold, don't even know what 3G is, so don't care if I have it or not......but I might trade my Pearl for a Javelin.....if it ever comes out in my lifetime.
    10-05-08 09:16 PM
    don't even know what 3G is, so don't care if I have it or not......but I might trade my Pearl for a Javelin.....if it ever comes out in my lifetime.[/QUOTE]

dlgus the javelin is a good phone don't get me wrong! only thing that keeps me not really wanting it is it not having 3g and not having a greater or even as great resolution as the Bolds screen. Also, 3g is pretty much the new internet speed for certain mobile phones. the new iphone 3G is obviously an example...and the Bold. 3g is pretty much AS FAST as DSL. which really...some people may not think that's fast because it's not fast enough for them on the computer...but when it's on a phone...it's lightning speeds. I really don't know what i should do...i'm afraid if i switch...6 months later t-mobile will come out with some sort of Bold. I mean I could just go to ATT for a year and then go back on T-mobile because the rest of my family is on it...and my contract would still be good because it's for 2 years and i'm not canceling it and paying those fees. no body has NO clue if t-mobile will EVER release something in the NEAR future? that's all that's holding me back to just switch over to ATT ASAP.
    10-05-08 10:28 PM
    the bold isnt coming out for tmobile.

there might be a derivative of the bold. but the 9000 itself is never gonna be coming on on TMO.

there's probably going to be a 3G BB but not the bold.
    10-05-08 10:32 PM
    so really...a bb that is released to t-mobile with their 3g will never compare to the Bold is what you're telling me Def?
    10-05-08 10:33 PM
    lol now youre putting words in my mouth buddy.

i said the BOLD isnt coming out for t-mo. read more closely.
    10-05-08 10:37 PM
    and have some common sense. would they really drop a next gen bb 3g on t-mo that DOESNT compare to their competition?
    10-05-08 10:38 PM
    no no no Def...YOU read more closely. I understand it's NOT EVER(the Bold) coming to t-mobile. I was asking if something LIKE IT(looks wise) was coming in the NEAR FUTURE MAYBE. With 3g...and with kind of the same look. And t-mobile may not compare to ATT...but i'm sure there are lots of people on t-mobile hoping that it would come out. I myself included...i wouldn't mind extending my contract...i've been with them almost 8 years...i'd do it in a heart beat if they had the actual Bold coming out at the same time ATT was releasing theirs...or even a derivative. But since they're not...and they will never have a Bold like the original...with working 3g like the original...at least for not a while...I'm just moving to the darkside with ATT and the rest of the 40 million other people
    10-05-08 10:44 PM
    I would bet my left nut that there will be a derivative of the 9000 ie 90XX sometime by late first quarter 2009 on T-Mobile with 3g capability - any takers?
    10-05-08 11:25 PM
    I would bet my left nut that there will be a derivative of the 9000 ie 90XX sometime by late first quarter 2009 on T-Mobile with 3g capability - any takers?
    i bet my right one you're wrong! IT WILL NEVER COME OUT! and everyone will convert to ATT because they will be the superior mobile company that will carry the more amazing...more sexy...more PERFECT bold! unlike the POS t-mobile will probably come out with! i love hating on my current phone carrier
    10-05-08 11:28 PM
    i bet my right one you're wrong! IT WILL NEVER COME OUT! and everyone will convert to ATT because they will be the superior mobile company that will carry the more amazing...more sexy...more PERFECT bold! unlike the POS t-mobile will probably come out with! i love hating on my current phone carrier
    OK - I will get the shears out and sharpen them!

One of us is "Goin' Down"
    10-06-08 05:54 PM
    OK - I will get the shears out and sharpen them!

One of us is "Goin' Down"
    ONE OF US?! YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOIN DOWN! GET READY TO FIGHT TIL THE DEATH!!!!
    10-06-08 06:47 PM
    ONE OF US?! YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOIN DOWN! GET READY TO FIGHT TIL THE DEATH!!!!
    They're going to be calling you "Half Neutered" by the end of March
    10-07-08 12:25 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD