Hi all,

Is there a nifty little app (free) that I can use to get all my songs on my iPod moved over to my BB Bold? I'm tired of caring so many gadgets.

Thank you all in advance.
    07-22-09 10:23 AM
    You can use DM (Desktop Manager) for this task. When you open it, go to Media Manager and it should give you the option to sync iTunes with your BlackBerry.
    07-22-09 10:26 AM
    i bet not all your songs will be transferred. majority of the songs are locked to itunes.

is there a way around it?
    07-22-09 10:49 AM
    I am having the same issue. I tried using DM to copy Indiana Jones movie to my Bold. I enabled mass storage with no luck. Has anyone tried Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc. ?
    07-22-09 10:53 AM
    I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that if you add your songs to iTunes from your hard drive, meaning MP3s you already had/downloaded, then all iTunes does is convert them for the iPod. However it doesn't alter the original file. So if all (or most) of your songs are MP3 then they should be good, only those that were purchased from iTunes store will be affected.
    07-22-09 10:53 AM
    I am having the same issue. I tried using DM to copy Indiana Jones movie to my Bold. I enabled mass storage with no luck. Has anyone tried Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc. ?
    What format is your file? Bold takes MP4 format.
    07-22-09 10:54 AM
    It's not the format, it's the DRM. So if you ripped a CD into iTunes, no issue. If you purchased the songs, you might have an issue. Check into TuneBite.
    07-22-09 11:03 AM
    It's not the format, it's the DRM. So if you ripped a CD into iTunes, no issue. If you purchased the songs, you might have an issue. Check into TuneBite.
    I see. Oh yeah, theres a program for Windows called SoundTaxi (I think, can't remember correctly) and it removes any DRM protection and allows you to save as MP3 and use in any player. Its not free though, but there are ways...if you catch my drift
    07-22-09 11:07 AM
    Unfortunately, all of my movies and music on my iPod Classic were purchased from the iTunes Store. Has anyone tried zml.com?
    07-22-09 12:15 PM
    I believe you can also take your DRM songs, convert them to WAV format by burning them onto a CD and then rip it back to Itunes. Not sure about movies, never tried to do that on the Bold.
    07-22-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD