It is here and charged and I am setting it up right now. The battery door is tight, web browser is quick and it is a gorgeous device.

1st question is: what is the diff between BB media or Roxio?
    06-21-10 05:33 PM
    I BELIEVE the Media Manager component of Desktop Manager is from Roxio. Discovered today that it will not run on my netbook - not sufficient screen resolution. So it really is quite a limited tool and I'm glad I did not install it on my desktop!
    06-21-10 06:38 PM
    Boy I guess no one is interested in helping with this one.
    06-21-10 07:47 PM
    I had trouble getting bb media to work. Don't know why, but I'm recently drifted in from winmo which I was very used to so it was most likely just me. I installed roxio and had no issue. Why not install and give it a shot. Can always uninstall later. I will add tho that all I needed was photo transfering from my vista to BB and back again.
    06-21-10 07:55 PM
    Well thanks for the advice, I was feeling a little left out in the cold. Thats exactly what I need to do....load photos to and from the BB.
    06-21-10 11:55 PM
    After 33 hrs the phone has great battery life, solid battery door, no rattles, no reboot/crash issues, solid/steady signal strength, good browser speed (no droid but didnt buy it for that) and my track pad does not seem that far off.
    06-22-10 09:23 PM
    I'm not of much help on this one, but visit "Essex Post-Release Ramblings ", you visited there once or twice before. There is usually someone there that can be helpful. We have a great group there.
    06-22-10 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD