My girlfriend fed up with hearing me moan all day but I have to vent my frustration!!
    My 9900 was supposed to arrive in the post today, but the postman didnt bring it on his rounds, I was a bit disappointed.
    Then all of a sudden I was out in the garden and my buzzer rang, so I quickly ran to the door but all I saw was the postman get back in his van and drive off!!!
    I felt absolutely gutted, I have no idea why he would buzz but not wait for someone to come to the door?
    So after a bit of me moaning and being annoyed, I decided to go to the shop, I turnt the corner on my street and a bit further down was the postmans van again, so I decided to start running down the street, but I didnt make it.
    He got back in his van and drove off loooool.
    Ive had a pretty poor day truth be told, I really wanted it today, but now I have to wait till monday tut.
    Hopefully I dont have the same bad luck on monday as I have today.

I know this is useless but im so excited to get my 9900, I just need to release some frustration.
    Take care
    08-03-13 01:17 PM
    ...welcome to CrackBerry and the world of BlackBerry. It will be worth the wait on Monday. In the interim, make a list of the apps and games that you want to install, also shop for accessories in the CrackBerry shop, here.
    08-03-13 01:50 PM
    My girlfriend fed up with hearing me moan all day but I have to vent my frustration!!
    My 9900 was supposed to arrive in the post today, but the postman didnt bring it on his rounds, I was a bit disappointed.
    Then all of a sudden I was out in the garden and my buzzer rang, so I quickly ran to the door but all I saw was the postman get back in his van and drive off!!!
    I felt absolutely gutted, I have no idea why he would buzz but not wait for someone to come to the door?
    So after a bit of me moaning and being annoyed, I decided to go to the shop, I turnt the corner on my street and a bit further down was the postmans van again, so I decided to start running down the street, but I didnt make it.
    He got back in his van and drove off loooool.
    Ive had a pretty poor day truth be told, I really wanted it today, but now I have to wait till monday tut.
    Hopefully I dont have the same bad luck on monday as I have today.

I know this is useless but im so excited to get my 9900, I just need to release some frustration.
    Take care

Ohh, that suck's dude, sorry to hear about the bit of misfortune. Don't worry though, you'll receive it soon and be up and running with your new device! In the mean time you can browse CB research what apps 9900 users recommend, OS updates or leaks to install on the device!
    08-03-13 01:57 PM
    also shop for accessories in the CrackBerry shop, here.
    ... and stay out the garden until your items are delivered
    08-03-13 01:58 PM