Hi all,

Some strange going ons with my Bold and these 2 installed programs. Right well originally i had the demo of peek a who but i deleted it and installed the full version ie bought it. With vibe and ring i never installed the trial version..just went ahead and bought the full version.

Anyways i got the email to download them so off i went to download them...installed both and did a battery pull. Once the Bold had re-started i then set them both up to the way i wanted..so far so good i thought.

Now on my Bold i have the green blinking led notification on for coverage purposes and plus i kinda like it flashing away. But ive noticed that after a few mins when the screen goes off the green led stops blinking...if i wake the phone up it doesnt start up...unless i get a text or bb messenger alert but then it will stop after a few mins. So i did a few battery pulls and it still doesnt solve it. Now what i have done is taken both of them off ie un-installed them and the phone led blinks as normal even if the screen goes off. So i then re-installed peek a who and monitored it...sure enough after a few mins it stops...so i took it off and tried vibe and ring and it does the same thing.

So at the moment im at a loss...ive done a few batt pulls and it doesnt seem to solve the problem. Right now the phone led works as it should but i havent got any of those 2 programs running. The only thing i can think of is a handheld wipe but i really dont want to do that unless its absolutely necessary...so i was wondering has anyone had this problem as well and if so how did they fix it??.

Any help would be appreciated
    12-12-08 03:41 PM
    Having some of the same problems. Bumping you back to page 1. Maybe post in the 3rd party software. You would get more help than just from us Bold owners.
    Last edited by Chicklet; 12-12-08 at 04:14 PM.
    12-12-08 04:08 PM
    Thanks...ill try posting in there
    12-12-08 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD