For some reason I've been having a bevy of issues with my BB. My phone randomly freezes and its a pain especially when it happens while typing a text. I also cannot get Facebook to work anymore, all of a sudden it won't allow me to log in and it says (2405).

I've tried restarting and battery pulling but to no avail.

My BB runs 6.0.0.524
    06-27-11 09:21 AM
    1. Pull your battery for at least three minutes and reinstall. A battery pull fixes a lot of issues.

2. If you still have lockup and such, look at new apps or other changes to your phone. If your issues started after adding apps or third-party themes, the next step would be to delete the new apps and reboot.

3. If your WiFi radio is on, try securing it. Sometimes with the CDMA radio in 524, the WiFi radio can cause conflicts if the phone is using WiFi and 3G at the same time.

4. You mention that you have OS6.0.0.524 loaded. Did you upgrade from another OS version? If so, consider reloading 524 or even downgrading to 431 if the OS reload doesn't fix it.

5. The Facebook issue is likely related to your login on the Facebook end. Do a search on that error code for a fix.

Good luck. There are lots of folks here that can point you in the right direction. I would suggest that you be a specific as possible when you look for help. The more you tell us, the better we can help.
    06-27-11 09:49 AM
    For the Facebook issue, I'd recommend deleting/re-installing the app; that should cure the problem.

For the phone freeze, I had the same issue and found it was related to the Weather Channel app. I nuked that, ran the Advanced Ram Optimizer (download that from Blackberry App World) and life as I knew it was once again restored.
    06-27-11 10:00 AM
    The random freezing is an issue for some Bold owners running 524. I would recommend AllTel's 436, it has a better radio file than 524, and resolves the browser click issue in 431.

I agree that the FB error is on the FB server end, and isn't the app itself.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 06-27-11 at 10:04 AM.
    06-27-11 10:01 AM
    Facebook login issue is more than likely an issue on Facebook's side. Wait it out for a few hours and try again. I recommend installing QuickPull app for quick reboots (simulates a battery pull without having to physically pull the battery). As mentioned above, a battery pull fixes many issues. Search BlackBerry App World for "quickpull" to download this free app.
    06-27-11 12:25 PM
    Facebook login issue is more than likely an issue on Facebook's side. Wait it out for a few hours and try again. I recommend installing QuickPull app for quick reboots (simulates a battery pull without having to physically pull the battery). As mentioned above, a battery pull fixes many issues. Search BlackBerry App World for "quickpull" to download this free app.
    Don't need quickpull, just give your Bold the ol' three-finger salute to restart it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-27-11 12:26 PM
    I fixed it, thanks guys
    06-30-11 08:25 PM
    Please share so others who are following may benefit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-30-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD