I recently got Dre Beats Studio headphones and in the box there is 2 cables provided, the normal red one and the iTalk cable with the microphone on, when i use the red one it is fine, but i can hear some interference from my phone, with the other the sound only comes out of one side. Anyone else had this issue?
    01-09-12 12:54 PM
    Do you have the headphones powered on when u plug it in? if so, switch the power off on the headphones and then power back on (when its plugged in the BB)
    01-09-12 01:01 PM
    Do you have the headphones powered on when u plug it in? if so, switch the power off on the headphones and then power back on (when its plugged in the BB)
    Thats exactly what I have to do.
    1. Leave the headphones powered off.
    2. Plug them into the phone.
    3. Power on the headphones.
    01-09-12 04:08 PM
    Better still get a proper set on headphones
    01-09-12 08:40 PM
    Mine work perfectly
    01-09-12 09:01 PM
    Hi,
    I have the same issue: on the box and in the user guide it says that, although more features are supported only by apple products, the remote play/pause control and the microphone are supposed to be supported by bberry. However my new beats studio does not operate at all with the remote cable with my bberry. The headset works only with the second cable, which has no remote. I've got in touch with the customer service and they take no responsibility for this misleading information: that's a scandal! This is my first contact with this brand and certainly the first one! I would like to fill an official complaint, do you know which is a court or an organisation dealing with this sort of issues?
    Peace to you, B
    11-12-13 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD