Hello,
    When I try to send pics through email, sometimes (not all the time), it seems to hang. I get the little clock icon next to the message and if you select the message it says "1 scaling in progress 0%", but it never sends the pic. The pics aren't big and are jpg's. There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to when it won't send. I've also had problems sending pics thorugh IM (including yahoo, msn and bbm), Any tips, tricks or suggestions?
    09-10-10 01:55 PM
    Well, you could be running out of space possibly on the Media Card. Check that, Also if that doesn't work, it could because you don't have the proper service books for the device to send pictures. Hope this helps!
    09-10-10 06:21 PM
    My company Crackberry Bold failed -- second time in 6 months. All keys goofy and then dead. Couldn't power up or anything. The replacement arrived and I followed the simple instructions to move the battery, SIM, any media card, and back cover from the old phone to the new and to return the failed phone in the box with the pre-addressed shipping label. Done. Fired up the Backup Assistant. Entered the PIN. Restored contacts. Phone working except photos can't save to the "encrypted" media (micro SD) card. Changed photo settings to save to DEVICE. Photos save but cannot send. Got the above error about SCALING IN PROGRESS. Overnight and still in outbox with same clock and message. Removed the micro SD card. En voila! working now! I will format the card on a PC and replace it later to see if it can be used on this Crackberry. What a piece of crap this phone is and has been from the day I got it.
    11-27-13 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD