I've seen vids on youtube where the message indicator light on the BB Bold 9900 was white (I figured RIM did this to match the rest of the lighting on the phone.) However after I turned on my led coverage indicator light it lights up green, not white.

Anyone know the verdict? I wish I could remember/find the youtube vids that showed the light as white but I can't seem to find them now.

Thanks
    09-03-11 07:03 PM
    By default, it's supposed to flash red whenever you receive a notification of some sort. What you saw was probably an app like BeBuzz which you can purchase to change the LED light colour, amongst many other options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 07:05 PM
    Oh wow, I was for sure that it was a change from RIM. I'll check it out though, thanks a million!
    09-03-11 07:07 PM
    I meant to ask...is "Bebuzz" the most popular/common app that people use to change their LED color(s)? I'd rather use an app that is very well known.

Thanks again!
    09-03-11 07:10 PM
    I get a white notification with Trillian as well.
    09-03-11 08:57 PM
    BeBuzz is the premier LED modification application, you have no better choice.

09-03-11 09:04 PM
    I have had BeBuzz for a year now and its been awesome. theres no app better.
    09-03-11 09:16 PM
    BerryBuzz (BeBuzz) is fantastic! That app will always be on my Berry
    EDIT: and I'd hate it if they made the LED white only
    09-03-11 09:37 PM
    I meant to ask...is "Bebuzz" the most popular/common app that people use to change their LED color(s)? I'd rather use an app that is very well known.

Thanks again!
    "BeBuzz", formerly known as "BerryBuzz" is not only the most well-known LED colour changing app, but it's one of the most popular apps overall. It's been a staple of almost all my BlackBerrys, and is the only paid app I cannot live without. It's very highly recommended.

No, I do not work for Bellshare, but it would be nice if they paid me for this advertisement.

Last edited by Masahiro; 09-03-11 at 10:27 PM.
    09-03-11 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD