Hellooo
    Can u help me??
    How to install and setting
    Couse dot work at my 9700
    Cannot join critical tunel failure
    Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    http://jmirc.sf.net/beta/jmIrc.jad

Go there in your browser on your phone, install and run it. Set up a profile and then go to Advanced under menu. Scroll to the bottom and select BB WiFi if you're connecting using WiFi, or select one of the others if you're connecting over the air (your cell phone service). It works for me on OS6 (.424) and it worked on OS5.
    01-03-11 03:37 PM
    is not working for BIS without wi-fi please guys try to JUST ONE DAMN IRC CLIENT FOR BLACKBERRY they have for iphone/android and many other damn smartphone and we didnt have the first damn smart IRC for blackberry please guy who know a damn C++ or java or whatever have that code for work it! if they try to fix it I WILL GIVE $100 ******* DOLLARS
    08-01-11 08:45 PM
    JMIRC

2shared - download jmIrc.cod

Just uploaded it.

08-01-11 08:51 PM
    how can i upload just the .cod in the blackberry?
    08-01-11 09:27 PM
    how can i upload just the .cod in the blackberry?
    Use BBSAK to load the COD.

08-02-11 02:00 PM
    hey bro, thanks for the reply i installed with the BBSAK but still the same problem just the jmirc connect with the wifi and didnt work for data plan please guys some suggestion ?!?!?!?
    08-15-11 12:40 PM
    i got a conclusion maybe is the ISP blocking the ports or some apps cause i try with 4shared app and BBSSH and didnt connect just they work a famouse app and all the programs from blackberry app word work too.
    08-19-11 04:25 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD