So i used to have an iPhone 2.0. I've since divorced Apple for RIM and I'm happy to say my marriage is happy. But that b**ch iPhone still has my videos locked up in iTunes.

How do i get those movies i bought through itunes for the iphone onto my new/superior device?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    06-07-09 11:14 AM
    Bold doesnt support M4V (apple files) movies, only avi, mpeg-4 as far as i know. you might have to re-encode them to play on your bold.
    06-07-09 11:33 AM
    Should, that's the key word there, be able to use a program such as handbrake to convert it to something else to then watch on your Bold. You can get Handbrake HERE along with the optimal settings for the Bold HERE.

Chris
    06-07-09 11:34 AM
    Why thank you. Ill let you know how it goes.
    06-07-09 12:06 PM
    You can also use Super to do converting, one of the best apps imho. Just do a google search on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 12:26 PM
    if you have access to a torrent... download DVD Fab 6.0.... great tool for converting to mobile...and it is faster than handbrake...
    06-07-09 12:49 PM
    Welcome to RIM. I don't mind either, both have pros and cons

06-07-09 12:56 PM
    I think the movies bought from iTunes are DRM-protected and you can't just convert
    the videos.

06-07-09 03:11 PM
    hes right...it took me the past 3 days of wanting to strangle the sorry ******* who ever decided to block us from doing anything with the songs we PAID for on our stupid I-pod or touch or whatever the case may be...its stupid, its not like im in some sweat shop manufacturing copies of whatever songs i brought, "lighten up"

Im saying it right now, if BB comes up with some type of media software that allows you to purchase songs and movies for your specific device, Apple is going down in flames, and i am going to light a candle when that happens for them screwing me over on all my songs and vids i have purchased in the last 5 years of Ipod and Itouch use.
    06-07-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD