07-14-09 03:11 AM
29 12
tools
    Yeah, but the amount of apps being produced isn't really the problem with Appworld. The more apps appworld gets the worse the app is to use...

So in reality more apps will make appworld worse until they fix some core issues.
    Yeah there are a lot of issues with the App world that need to be fixed.
    07-13-09 10:49 PM
    LOL... people crapping on me for something i never said. this is pretty funny, cause i never said BB appworld was better. i mearly stated that appstore it isn't way better. 56000 apps. people on this forum are too lazy to even search through 500 odd pages of the forum. searching through 56000 apps for 2800 good ones. that's kinda ridiculous IMO
    07-14-09 12:34 AM
    Eh, the Appstore is way better. Wish it wasn't so and it was excusable at launch, but it's getting to be less so over time...

RIM hasn't done much of anything with it. I have a hard time believing they couldn't make the app run smoothly by now on 500-600mhz blackberry's....

The mobile blackberry site is practically the same thing as a web version of Appworld, yet they don't have a way to browse Appworld on the PC and send the apps to your phone (which could be as simple as a sms with a url).
    07-14-09 01:52 AM
    The Appstore is better then the BB store but most of those apps on the Appstore are just to kill boredom. I have an iphone and there are tons of pretty neat apps but they are only entertaining for like a week or 2 until it's just a waste of space.
    07-14-09 03:11 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD