Anyone know where we can get one of these or if they're even out yet? I'm scared to remove the protective plastic that's there until I've got it covered.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    08-27-08 08:17 AM
    I ordered mine from zagg.com a lot of people here recommended it, I haven't received it yet but it looks very good.
    08-27-08 08:25 AM
    received mine from zagg.com about a month ago. Took a couple of weeks to get me in the UK.
    08-27-08 08:36 AM
    did you folks opt for the full body coverage (how would it be applied to the faux leather backing?) or just the screen cover?
    08-27-08 10:13 AM
    another nice one is Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page they work very nicely and are a little bit cheaper. i have the full body one and i cant even tell its on my phone.
    08-27-08 10:26 AM
    I was afraid of the same thing with the leather back so I only got the screen cover...now I wish I had ordered the full body, anybody else try the full body zagg with the bold???
    08-27-08 10:35 AM
    got my full body coverage from zagg.com on monday of this week (took about 7days shipping with the $5 shipping option) and I dont regert getting it. The full comes with coverage for the send key, blackberry, back, and end key. Coverage for the bottom of the phone and around the sides, it also can with the back peice but since its fake leater I wont bother with it, I just wish it had a cover for the metal around the camera since its so easily scratched.
    08-27-08 10:46 AM
    Ordered the full body.
    08-27-08 11:56 AM
    Ordered the full body.
    you'll be very happy with your choice
    08-27-08 11:57 AM
    I ordered the full body about a month ago, and still don't have a BOLD to put it on. Come on AT&T
    08-27-08 12:24 PM
    Anyone got pics of the Invisible Shield on the BOLD? If so please post!
    08-27-08 12:25 PM
    I'm not sure if this is a issue with shipments to Canada, but I ordered mine 1 month ago and still have not received it. I was advised that I had to wait till it was a month before they would do anything. I just sent in another e-mail to see what they are planning on doing as I still need some protection for my phone.

So much for trying to plan this out far enough in advance

Anyone else from Canada have similar problems?
    08-27-08 12:34 PM
    Also ordered full skin, seems very nice, thanks for the tip
    08-27-08 01:38 PM
    I'm not sure if this is a issue with shipments to Canada, but I ordered mine 1 month ago and still have not received it. I was advised that I had to wait till it was a month before they would do anything. I just sent in another e-mail to see what they are planning on doing as I still need some protection for my phone.

Did you order from the zagg.com website? did you choose the free delivery option? that one looked like it would take a while..so that could be the reason. the option to pay 5 bucks says it should be 7-10 business days.
    08-27-08 01:46 PM

I from canada and paided the $5 shipping option and got mine in about 7 days
    08-27-08 01:47 PM
    Yes I was charged the 5.00, and still nothing : (

I E-mailed them this morning, so I'll let you know what they say. I bought it through paypal, so if there is any problems I'll just file a dispute and let them handle it.
    08-27-08 03:43 PM
    Mac Store in Riverdale (downtown Toronto) has screen only InvisibleShield for Bold. Just picked one up. Three left.
    08-27-08 05:37 PM
    Well got a e-mail from Zagg after following up with them and they are sending another set to me. Lets hope this one arrives. Anyone know if it is possible to buy the invisible shields in Montreal?
    08-28-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD