Hi Folks,
    I am trying to listen to the online feed of my local radio station (from when I used to live in NJ). The site is NJ1015.com. They have been advertising the ability for mobile users to listen at http://listen.nj1015.com . That site uses some program called AirKast or TuneCast which allows the site to stream to an iPhone. I have heard it on my Bbrother's iPhone. The company's website says there is support for blackberries, but I cannot seem to make it work. Has anyone had success? Does anyone know of anyother way to listen to this station? It's killing me that I can't make this work!

Thanks!
    Brian
    05-28-09 02:11 PM
    Try iheartradio, you should be able to add it.
    05-28-09 02:15 PM
    Hi Folks,
    I am trying to listen to the online feed of my local radio station (from when I used to live in NJ). The site is NJ1015.com. They have been advertising the ability for mobile users to listen at http://listen.nj1015.com . That site uses some program called AirKast or TuneCast which allows the site to stream to an iPhone. I have heard it on my Bbrother's iPhone. The company's website says there is support for blackberries, but I cannot seem to make it work. Has anyone had success? Does anyone know of anyother way to listen to this station? It's killing me that I can't make this work!

Thanks!
    Brian
    I just tried on Nobex Radio Companion. Is it the same as 101.5 WKXW of Trenton, NJ? If it is I'm listening to some guys yap about the "recession" in the USA....

Edit: Just checked, yep same one. There is your answer!
    Last edited by synwars; 05-28-09 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Confirmed.
    05-28-09 04:47 PM
    From their site:

Listen To New Jersey 101.5 On Your Computer And Your Mobile Device

New Jersey 101.5 now provides TWO ways, at no charge (broadband connection and other charges by your provider apply) to listen to our stream: online at nj101.5.com and on your mobile device.

Currently mobile streaming is available only on an iPhone or iPod Touch but will soon be available for other smart devices.
    05-28-09 04:56 PM
    Just use Pandora it's better anyway
    05-28-09 06:08 PM
    Thank you all! I appreciate the help. Couldn't figure out how to add a station in iheartradio, so I deleted it. I'm installing Nobex now...

Preciate it!
    B.
    05-29-09 01:03 PM
    And it's working perfectly. Thanks!
    B.
    05-29-09 01:11 PM
    And it's working perfectly. Thanks!
    B.
    No worries Mang.

05-29-09 01:40 PM
    I love Nobex!
    05-30-09 04:34 AM