About 2 or so weeks ago I loaded the .266 OS, and it's been solid. Just the other day, however, I began to notice a small icon that I have never seen before that appears near the upper right of my screen after I dial a number (about where the bluetooth icon is situated). It's a small rectangle, with 5 dots going from the upper left to the lower right.

Anybody know anything about that? [I have another icon that looks like a Cheeto, but that's another story...I just was wondering about this particular one]
    06-14-09 10:15 PM
    i believe thats the enhanced call audio icon. i forget how to enable/disable it.
    06-14-09 10:17 PM
    Yes it is enhanced audio icon. Go to call log>menu>options>general options>enhance call audio: NORMAL should fix it for ya...
    06-14-09 10:20 PM
    Interesting...thanks!! It just showed up and I was puzzled. Now, about that Cheeto that looks like an iPhone...
    06-14-09 10:21 PM
    A Cheeto lol? Do you have an app that takes screen shots where you can post a pic of it?
    06-14-09 10:23 PM
    No...no icon that's shaped like either a Cheeto or an iPhone...! But it seems like every once in a while someone comes up with one of those divine image stories and I was confused!!!
    06-14-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD