Now I don't have a folder in media for music. How do I get that back? I have the Videos, Ringtones, Pictures, Voice Notes, and Voice Notes Recorder, but no Music. Any ideas?
    07-27-09 12:29 PM
    I just put on 5.0 O.S on my lovely bold. butfacebook , windows live messegners disappeared and app world is not working. damn!
    07-27-09 01:22 PM
    try n run ur back up to get what is missing back...thats if you did a backup before you installed it
    07-27-09 01:24 PM
    Make a hybird , simple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 03:19 PM
    Yea facebook and wlm doesn't work.
    Didnt know that app world was also affected. Thx
    07-27-09 04:11 PM
    Make a hybird , simple

How to make a hybird?
    07-27-09 04:49 PM
    You should follow me on Twitter and you would have known this would happen and what causes it.
    Before you do the browser fix, the media player(music and vids) work fine. After the browser fix, they do not work. This is only on AT&T devices. Rogers and others don't have this issue.
    07-27-09 05:03 PM
    My music icon (under media) was gone before I did the browser fix. I read all about the other apps (ie. facebook and others) before I installed. Just wasn't aware about the music icon.
    Someone said make a hybrid...what in the world is that???
    07-27-09 08:19 PM
    My music icon (under media) was gone before I did the browser fix. I read all about the other apps (ie. facebook and others) before I installed. Just wasn't aware about the music icon.
    just google Hybird Bold i installed it and 5.0 works like a charm
    07-27-09 08:24 PM
    Yes in 5.0.0.130 there is no media icon. The music player, video player and voicenotes recorder are all separate icons now.
    07-27-09 08:30 PM
    Is there any music player out there I can download for the Bold?
    07-27-09 10:27 PM
    Yes in 5.0.0.130 there is no media icon. The music player, video player and voicenotes recorder are all separate icons now.
    Crucial, what I am saying is that I do not have a MUSIC player...
    07-27-09 10:28 PM
    I saw what you said, you said you had no music player before the browser fix. There is no way. It comes with the software. The music player and video player are two separate icons with 5.0.0.130, they're not together like before. So you just looked over the icons is all.
    Now after you did the browser fix(if on att) you still have the icons, but neither will work.
    There is a media icon with standard att theme, but inside all are separate icons. To my knowledge there is no workaround. If you have the internet browser, you have no music/video player. If you use just the media net browser and no browser fix, music/video player work fine.
    07-28-09 07:37 AM
    CX....can you suggest an optimal OS to use? I am still using EA version of .282 without many issues...I don't really feel like using 5.0 yet because of the reported issues with all of them...are there any that are worth the change and when you you see a really solid build of 5.0 and bbm 5.0 coming down the road?...thanks

07-28-09 07:58 AM
    Btw...using att...thanks

07-28-09 07:59 AM
    Well, anything from .237 and up(except for 241) were good. I really liked 237 but if you need manual selection of the network(2G/3G) I would go with 282. AT&T will probably be releasing 285 fairly soon.
    07-28-09 10:04 AM
    Just installed this. All I can say is wow is this fast now! This is the best OS I have used yet

07-28-09 11:04 AM
    After upgrading I noticed that:

1. The only browser option is MediaNet or Hotspot.

2. Can not change home page

3. Can not download DocsToGo update. Kept getting error 907. Saw this on other downloads as well.

4. Blackberry Store app will not run.

Other tan these issues seems to be stable!
    07-28-09 12:05 PM
    CX, since we're on this topic of 5.0, I'm on the rogers network. Just to clarify things, if i do update to 5.0 i should run into any problems with the AT&T users correct?

Can you let me know what is the best hybrid leak i should be looking for?

Thanks,
    07-28-09 12:58 PM
    CX, since we're on this topic of 5.0, I'm on the rogers network. Just to clarify things, if i do update to 5.0 i should run into any problems with the AT&T users correct?

Can you let me know what is the best hybrid leak i should be looking for?

Thanks,
    I don't like hybrids and don't use them. Don't suggest others use them either. But that's me. If you install .130 you'll be just fine. no issues that AT&T users experience.
    07-28-09 01:36 PM
    I went back to the previous leak of 5.0.0.90. It has all I want (except facebook) and runs smoothly.
    07-28-09 10:44 PM
    I'll wait a little bit, im happy with .266
    07-28-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD