Well, this is going out to those who are facing this problem if there are any.

My device sometimes will suddenly go into initialization failure probably 1 or twice bi-weekly. Once I face this problem I would do a soft reset using the ctrl , alt, del buttons. But after re-booting the initialization failure is still there and sometimes after a re-boot it will come out sim-card failure.

Now I might know what would seem to be the problem. I come from malaysia and the weather and temp here is 34 degrees average.

I found out that this failure happens when I walk into a snooker centre and put the device on the table. After 10-15min it happens!!! Its the AIR CON!!!!

From 34degrees drop to 18 degrees....I dont know, I might be wrong, but I guess a sudden drop in temperature causes the device to go HAY WIRE!@!!!

any feedback BB addicts?
    11-06-08 02:34 AM
    my bb has been stolen, i recieved sim duplicate and new bb handset from insurance company and i facing same problem,
    any ideas?
    05-23-09 04:33 AM
    Well, this is going out to those who are facing this problem if there are any.

My device sometimes will suddenly go into initialization failure probably 1 or twice bi-weekly. Once I face this problem I would do a soft reset using the ctrl , alt, del buttons. But after re-booting the initialization failure is still there and sometimes after a re-boot it will come out sim-card failure.

Now I might know what would seem to be the problem. I come from malaysia and the weather and temp here is 34 degrees average.

I found out that this failure happens when I walk into a snooker centre and put the device on the table. After 10-15min it happens!!! Its the AIR CON!!!!

From 34degrees drop to 18 degrees....I dont know, I might be wrong, but I guess a sudden drop in temperature causes the device to go HAY WIRE!@!!!

any feedback BB addicts?
    Hello neighbour. We share the same weather but fortunately I don't experience issues like yours. Have you tried battery pull? How abt reinserting of your sim card? Maybe you'd like to check with your telco on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 11:29 AM
    oi mate im sorry to let u know bt ur BB has been reported stolen or lost. i had the same problem and was replaced with a another one. some knob must of sold it and done a insurance claim to get another one
    05-25-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD