Hi all,

So i have got a Bold 9000 on vodafone UK with a blackberry tariff.....i have had the phone for about 6 months or so now and love it....last night i was in bed surfing the net on my bold and i thought it would be great if the screen was bigger etc....so i thought should i get myself a storm and switch between the two so bold when i am out and about generally and then when i require/want to i can stick my sim in the storm and away i go...

so my questions are......

1 - is it worth getting the Storm???
    2 - i would be buying off ebay hopefully a new one would my sim work in it i.e. would i get my internet and emails etc???

i would be greatful for any advice you guys could give me...

Thanks

Chris

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.....im new!!!
    Last edited by Blinkensnout; 07-29-09 at 04:28 AM.
    07-29-09 04:24 AM
    1 - its really a personal preference thing. I've heard good and bad things about the storm.
    2 - to my knowledge, as long as the storm is unlocked (don't know if Vodaphone carries it) you should be fine. However I'm not to positive.

Hope I helped,
    Krishna
    07-29-09 04:34 AM
    well I like the storm..has a nice look but it's no bold thats for sure!.

even if its unlocked youre still using EDGE at most..and no wifi

it's up to you if you want to lose HUGE features like that.
    07-29-09 04:53 AM
    Question just for reference... Would a storm unlocked be able to use AT&T's 3G?
    07-29-09 05:02 AM
    <snip>
    1 - is it worth getting the Storm???
    2 - i would be buying off ebay hopefully a new one would my sim work in it i.e. would i get my internet and emails etc???
    My 2c worth:
    1. I've heard Storm has a lot of issues, perhaps better to wait for Storm 2. Secondly, Storm doesn't have wifi.
    2. Your sim will work in any unlocked Blackberry.
    07-29-09 05:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD