Hello, exist any application or setting for Blackberry Bold 9000 in case of identification of forwarded call. Practically same philosophy as in case Nokia brand - for example - identification forwarded calling through green arrow, etc. ?

Thanks for your help.

David

mailto:[email protected]
    05-03-09 06:51 AM
    Hello, exist any application or setting for Blackberry Bold 9000 in case of identification of forwarded call. Practically same philosophy as in case Nokia brand - for example - identification forwarded calling through green arrow, etc. ?

Thanks for your help.

David

mailto:[email protected]
    I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain that in more detail. What exactly is it that you are trying to do? Can you please provide us with an example?

Chris
    05-03-09 07:09 AM
    I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain that in more detail. What exactly is it that you are trying to do? Can you please provide us with an example?

Chris
    He wants an app that lets him know when a call that he is receiving was from the number that forwarded it to his device.

ie. I have my work number set up to go to my cell after 3 rings and when it comes to my cellphone, be able to tell it came from my office phone.
    05-03-09 07:12 AM
    He wants an app that lets him know when a call that he is receiving was from the number that forwarded it to his device.

ie. I have my work number set up to go to my cell after 3 rings and when it comes to my cellphone, be able to tell it came from my office phone.
    Ah, so it let's you know that it was forwarded instead of a direct call to you cell. I got it now. Thanks Duvi.

/facepalm
    05-03-09 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD