Hi,
    I know my password and im typing it right. (after a few attempts its clear text)
    for some reason it always sais incorrect password.
    i used my phone and then charged it and it started writing incorrect password.
    I took out the battery but that did not help and it remembered the number of attempts
    I have very impotent data on the phone and pics and got to the final attempt.
    is there a way to back up the phone? is there a way to have again more attempts?
    I think something got messed up with the phone... I really need the data there... pls help!!!

Thanks
    03-19-13 08:12 PM
    are you sure you don't have numbers lock or caps lock on? my friend phoned me to say that the DM didn't recognize her password, and what she had done is when she set her password on the BB, she forgot to use the alt key for the numbers, so it turned out it was all letters. These things can happen without realizing it. Just my suggestion. You could also pull the battery, hold down the power button for about 30 seconds and then put the battery back in. that should clear some short term caching.

IF YOU have used up all of your attempts, it will wipe the BB though. I don't know if there is a way around this. Have you ever backed up to desktop manager?
    03-20-13 11:58 AM
    Hi,
    I know my password and im typing it right. (after a few attempts its clear text)
    for some reason it always sais incorrect password.
    i used my phone and then charged it and it started writing incorrect password.
    I took out the battery but that did not help and it remembered the number of attempts
    I have very impotent data on the phone and pics and got to the final attempt.
    is there a way to back up the phone? is there a way to have again more attempts?
    I think something got messed up with the phone... I really need the data there... pls help!!!

Thanks
    Unfortunately there is no way of escaping the password. Try connecting your phone to the desktop manager and enter the password.
    03-21-13 06:52 AM