Hi Guys
    I am new to the BB world. I got my BB Bold about 10 days back. its a nice phone. I used to get a cricket sound like beep when a new message comes in google talk or beejive. but yesterday i removed google talk and now using it through beejive only, along with yahoo messenger. but from today morning i only get a flashing light when i get a msg in beejive, no beep sound. how do i get that? please help.. thanks..

btw, i am in normal mode, not in phone only or anything.
    07-09-09 11:23 AM
    go to profiles icon click on it > go to advance > click on the profile you are using> find beejive and click on it> make sure Out of Holster is on tune ( first option) and ring tone Notifier_cricket

Hope this helps
    07-09-09 11:37 AM
    Nicely put!
    07-09-09 12:09 PM
    thanks BBman for the info.. btw, is there a way to set the beep sound to come whenever a push email has arrived? my phone only flashes light..
    07-09-09 02:27 PM
    thanks BBman for the info.. btw, is there a way to set the beep sound to come whenever a push email has arrived? my phone only flashes light..
    It's exactly the same way. But don't chose beejive, chose your email and do the same thing.
    07-09-09 02:40 PM
    I find the Cricket beep madd annoying lol. But yea thats how you would change the sounds under advanced profile sounds
    LOL...I use for my BBM. I think it goes good with BBM lol ( but i keep it on low )
    07-09-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD