Go buy your wanted phone off-contract and sell your iPhone on eBay, tomorrow. Minimal loss, if any.
    09-03-11 02:18 AM
    Apple's arrogance? Seriously? You sound like a 5 year old brat.

Blame noone but yourself for making the wrong choice initially.

You don't buy a different phone, open it, use it, then expect every carrier or store to take it back just because you want another one.

Return policy usually means if there is a defect in the phone, they will replace it. Not because you don't know what you want and make a different choice

I wasn't born yesterday. I do know and understand how a return policy works. I do warranty claims at my place of employment. We don't single out a certain product. It's not as though I did this after the return policy was up. It's only been a week when I purchased the phone.

However with cell phones there is a 14 day policy that if you are dissatisfied with the device you are allowed to return it for a full refund or a different phone as long as there is 30 minutes or less talk time with the sole exception being the iPhone. After the 14 days I understand you cannot return it unless it is defective and they will exchange it or in Best Buys case give you a store credit within 30 days.

I was just trying to give the iPhone 4 one more chance. But after trying out the bold I realized i made a mistake.
    09-03-11 02:52 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD