I just switched 9650s. I registered my new 9650 with BIS and everthing was fine. Now it's not. The tech support is closed. WTF??? Can anyone help me? I know that one time they re-sent the service books. This is getting ridiculous.
    06-19-10 02:24 AM
    3 things you can try:
    1. Go to email settings, hit the menu key and select service book and resend them yourself.
    2. Go to options, advanced, host routing table. Press menu and select register.
    3. Deleting you emails in the email setup app, rebooting, and re adding your emails.
    Oh, try a battery pull if you haven't already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 04:38 AM
    I just switched also and had the same problem. Mine was solved by having to re-enter the passwords on all my e-mail accounts. The device switch wizard transfers all the e-mail info except the password.
    06-19-10 10:19 AM
    I just switched also and had the same problem. Mine was solved by having to re-enter the passwords on all my e-mail accounts. The device switch wizard transfers all the e-mail info except the password.
    The same thing happened with me. As soon as I re-entered my passwords, everything worked great.
    06-21-10 10:20 AM
    Folks remember this when you get a new device.

BIS recognizes your device based on pin and imei

By visiting your providers BIS and changing the device there you will ensure all of your mail flows properly.
    06-21-10 10:43 AM
    Had the same problem. Re-entering the passwords fixed it.

THANKS CRACKBERRY!
    06-21-10 08:23 PM
    Thank You!!!

This is why I love crackberry.com.
    06-21-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD