After selling my G1 on Ebay in under 5 hours, I'm finally on my way back to a Berry. I had a Pearl 8130 for about 6 or 7 months, and then fell for the hype of the G1. After a little over 3 months with that, I am ready to go back to Blackberry.

Since I'm already on a plan with T-Mobile, I had to pay full retail for a Bold. Ordered it yesterday from JR.com, and it probably won't even ship til Monday or Tuesday. Also ordered a trusty Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC card. Phone probably won't arrive til middle/late next week, and the card may take 7 business days, but the card I can live without for a few days. Until then, I'll just keep reading/watching Bold reviews.

After 3/4 long months without a Berry, I'm ready to come back, with what's widely agreed to be the best Berry on the market.

Can't wait to get my hands on it.
    04-04-09 11:45 AM
    I will say welcome back and your are going to love your bold. I am also on tmo and I love the fact that everytime I go into a tmo they all ask about my phone and why I did not choose an 8900. I always tell them the same thing I wanted the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 12:54 PM
    Awesome! I thought about trading my bold for an 8900 but couldn't do it. Welcome back!

04-04-09 01:05 PM
    No stores in the area had working 8900s or Bolds. So I have to play with the dummies they had at Best Buy. The keys on the 8900 were just too small for my liking, and the Bold seemed to just be perfect. So after watching countless reviews, I made the order yesterday. I kick myself for not ordering it sooner, because now my order won't process til Monday.
    04-04-09 01:13 PM
    Welcome back. Enjoy the bold.

04-04-09 01:13 PM
    Ha ha ha...the addiction is returning
    04-04-09 01:18 PM
    Welcome back.. just got back myself last week after 2 months with the iPhone..
    04-04-09 01:33 PM
    The addiction, sure, but, also the need/want for a lag free phone.
    04-04-09 01:34 PM
    I gave my 880o away last year now coming back to a bold I can't wait for it to be delivered. I wanted a storm but I have my iPhone for touch screen goodness
    04-04-09 02:09 PM
    I had the G1 for a little bit too but, I never got rid of my curve. It was cool but there were just some little things that got annoying after a while.

Anyways welcome back.

04-04-09 02:17 PM
    Good choice! I left Verizon and the Storm for the Bold. No looking back...forward progress always!
    04-04-09 02:22 PM
    I debated for awhile between the 8900 and the bold I picked the bold for that big keyboard why do most people tell me they prefer the bold over the 8900?
    04-04-09 02:40 PM
    The 8900 has some more RAM, and is a little smaller. And I hear the screen is nice too.
    04-04-09 06:04 PM
    Went bold. Wouldn't have minded the 8900.

A blackberry is a blackberry. Your good as long as you have one.

04-04-09 08:28 PM
    UPS tracking number says it'll be arriving tomorrow. Can't wait.

04-07-09 10:13 AM
    Enjoy your Bold
    04-07-09 10:26 AM
    Question to all those who have experienced the iphone and came back. Why did you come back? I love my BOLD but all the apps of the iphone and those commercials are giving me questions about it..................tx for your feedback and sorry to be sorta off topic
    04-07-09 10:29 AM
    Great ! Welcome back ... You will enjoy the bold ...
    04-07-09 10:31 AM
    I came back because i used a friends bold and the damn thing is lightning fast compared to my iphone and my gf got it for me at a very good price but my iphone will remain as my backup/ipod touch

Question to all those who have experienced the iphone and came back. Why did you come back? I love my BOLD but all the apps of the iphone and those commercials are giving me questions about it..................tx for your feedback and sorry to be sorta off topic
    04-07-09 11:09 AM
    [QUOTE=msaster;2206779]Question to all those who have experienced the iphone and came back. Why did you come back? I love my BOLD but all the apps of the iphone and those commercials are giving me questions about it..................tx for your feedback and sorry to be sorta off topic[

I am typing this on a iPhone 3g. I have had one since November 08. It is a nice phone but it is just not reliable as a blackberry. I miss push email and alerts. I have received a lot of missed calls since I started using iPhone. I can't really recall any missed calls while using my curve. My wife said that my new bold is sitting at home ready for me to activate as soon as I get home from this trip. I am a little anxious. I have not really played with a blackberry since November. I hope the bold is what I want. P.S. iPhone apps are fun but most are not all that productive. Games are fun but I have a ipod touch to play with.
    04-07-09 11:17 AM
    the phone components in the iphone might not be that great the AT&T network seems to work alot better with my Nokia e71 and BB bold.

[QUOTE=hoosierdaddynow;2207297]
    Question to all those who have experienced the iphone and came back. Why did you come back? I love my BOLD but all the apps of the iphone and those commercials are giving me questions about it..................tx for your feedback and sorry to be sorta off topic[

I am typing this on a iPhone 3g. I have had one since November 08. It is a nice phone but it is just not reliable as a blackberry. I miss push email and alerts. I have received a lot of missed calls since I started using iPhone. I can't really recall any missed calls while using my curve. My wife said that my new bold is sitting at home ready for me to activate as soon as I get home from this trip. I am a little anxious. I have not really played with a blackberry since November. I hope the bold is what I want. P.S. iPhone apps are fun but most are not all that productive. Games are fun but I have a ipod touch to play with.
    04-07-09 11:32 AM
    I had a Pearl, then got a G1, and now I'm coming back to a Berry.

The Pearl was my first Berry, and I loved it. I went for the G1 because I fell for the hype, and didn't stop to think "Hmm, Blackberry has been around for 7 years. This is Android's first release." I got taken in by its Google integration, touchscreen, and keyboard.

If you care to read my personal in-depth review of the G1 and why I'm leaving it, do so at my website here. Highlights every aspect regarding my departure from the G1.

My Bold has just arrived in Mass, on its way to Maine. SO CLOSE.
    04-07-09 11:46 AM
    Thank you for the feedback.. Sounds like getting a IPOD Touch could be the best way and still have my BOLD
    04-07-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD