I'm going through a phase/having problems where I feel like everybody else's bold is nicer than mine...! lol... But seriously, mine seems to have "communication failure" error message ALL the time, it shuts off on me, it goes white on me, it's ridiculous! and the battery life is getting worse by the second.

So I ask, are there any "routine" things that some of the masters/geniuses or may be simply just lovers to with their phone to keep things at best condition?

I bought the phone. I use it for e-mail, txt, facebook, twitter, and browsing(not any more, too many errors and too slow compared to when i got it)...and I haven't done much, I don't do much.

Advice??!!
    08-16-09 08:30 PM
    Upgrade to OS .282 and most of your issues will be taken care of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 08:32 PM

is that the latest one??

and do you mean 4.6.0.282?

i'm on .157 right now because i was told by someone i'd need it to get my lanaguage pack on here, will the upgrade affect that? this is just too confusing. LOL! but im trying.
    08-16-09 08:46 PM

That's my common answer... a Blackberry without the newest comfy OS, just sucks
    08-16-09 08:51 PM
    If that doesn't work do a warrenty exchange.

08-16-09 09:36 PM
    okay, i'll try the os update first. does everyone here like their bolds better than other bbs?
    08-17-09 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD