My bold is gone because I had to sell it to get money for a macbook pro 17" so I'm using a Nokia E71. Don't flame me for symbian!!! I like the E71 for its design and construction and the call quality.

Anyone else think the E71 is nice?

Anyway, back to the original topic. Long story short, I have a white bezel from colorware and a glossy black battery door with white camera cover also colored by colorware.

Free to you, just send cash or something back for my time and generosity. Just send something back because I could have sold this somewhere instead haha. I like macbook accessories, too....

Also, try to answer my E71 question since I would like some feedback on whether or not I should keep it. (Got a job bonus, so money back in me!)

Email me @ [email protected] since I hate PMs, but try to answer my E71 question haha
    Last edited by junglewars; 06-23-09 at 04:29 PM.
    06-23-09 04:22 PM
    Just e-mailed you. E71 is nice, but I don't like the keyboard at all! I could probably get used to it some day, but compared to the Bold, it's mushy and weird feeling.
    06-23-09 04:28 PM
    I love colorware and hope someday to be able to do my Bold but want purple. Thank you for being nice anyway
    06-23-09 04:31 PM
    I used it at the store but couldn't get over no having a trackball. The trackball just made it so much more fluid for me while navigating.

I also sent you an email
    06-23-09 04:34 PM
    I like purple too, maybe if I ever get a Bold and make it purple and then sell the Bold, I'll give those purple parts away too =P
    06-23-09 04:34 PM
    I will buy it in a minute...........that would be sooooo nice
    06-23-09 04:37 PM
    Just sell me the whole thing not the parts.........plz
    06-23-09 04:39 PM
    The purple frame isn't expensive, it's the back that is. I would assume it's easier to paint the bezel than the cover though.

Do you know how to replace the bezel yourself? Because you can just buy the purple frame and DIY.
    06-23-09 04:40 PM
    Have no clue.............on how to do any of that
    06-23-09 05:20 PM
    Got emails, but anyone else?
    06-23-09 05:50 PM
    I had the e71x for a few days & returned it. The menu buttons were making creaky noises. I loved the design but hated the OS look. I guess I just didn't know enough about symbian. I was first windows mobile and now blackberry all the way. Thanks for the colorware offer to everyone... that was nice of you!
    06-27-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD