Ok I really loved my iphone 3G but it stopped working lol , i also had the BB bold 9000 . And now im trying to buy a new phone and I really dont know what to choose the Bold 9700 or the Nexus one .
    I Love web browsing , Facebook , Texting and checking my email . And im 17 years old btw lol
    so i would really appreciate it if u guys helped me
    Thanks alot =)
    05-05-10 03:25 PM
    Considering what you want to do with your phone and if you liked the Iphone more than the bold 9000 I say go with the Nexus One

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 05:29 PM
    Having monkeyed around a bit with a N1 and owning a 9700 for me the 9700 was more up my alley.

Sounds to me though that you would like a N1 better as it does browse the net better and is faster overall and looks slick. I didn't care much for the messaging side of things or email, hence why I choose the 9700, but out of all the Andriods out at the time I was looking at, it was hands down the best. Very nice phone!

05-05-10 06:09 PM
    Considering what you want to do with your phone and if you liked the Iphone more than the bold 9000 I say go with the Nexus One
    x2, I totally agree. Since you're so young and you've used and like your iPhone, i think the nexus one is more suited for your needs.

BTW, who is your service provider? That would help us better make suggestions to you.
    05-05-10 10:16 PM
    Oh, and also... why is "Lmao" a tag for this thread?
    05-05-10 10:17 PM
    You're asking a BB forum whether a BB or something else is better? I think you may get a biased response haha
    05-05-10 10:53 PM
    Go with the nexus one cause it seems like you want a "multimedia" phone.

05-05-10 10:55 PM
    You're asking a BB forum whether a BB or something else is better? I think you may get a biased response haha
    haha. I see your point, but if you see all the responses thus far, everyone has recommended the Nexus One, based on his past usage with phones.

That's what I like about the blackberry community (which I am new to), is that we tend to give more logical advice, as opposed to biased opinions like 'GET THE BLACKBERRY!!!1!!1 BLACKBERRY'S PWN!!1'

Based on his age, and the fact that he used (and loved) an iPhone, I think that the multimedia-ness/touchscreen/apps of the Nexus One (or android phones in general) would be a more comparable user experience.

lol
    05-05-10 10:59 PM
    Ok I really loved my iphone 3G but it stopped working lol , i also had the BB bold 9000 . And now im trying to buy a new phone and I really dont know what to choose the Bold 9700 or the Nexus one .
    I Love web browsing , Facebook , Texting and checking my email . And im 17 years old btw lol
    so i would really appreciate it if u guys helped me
    Thanks alot =)
    Based upon what you told us, and the fact that you are coming from an iPhone then I would say you will be happier with a Nexus. The web browsing and FP apps are ages ahead of BB.
    05-06-10 12:13 AM
    Go back to your iPhone. LOL.
    05-06-10 01:44 AM
    if you get the N1, be sure to get a spare charger (for work) and a car charger-you'll need them
    05-06-10 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD