I AM MAD! I SENT ROGERS A LONG EMAIL ABOUT MY ANGER AND OTHERS IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY DO THE SAME! THEY CANT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US LIKE THAT! $649.99...psh!
    08-26-08 05:10 PM
    So my order was placed online Thursday morning. Phone shipped late Monday, called UPS to confirm delivery...their estimation Friday before the end of the business day...slightly annoyed.
    08-26-08 07:57 PM
    So my order was placed online Thursday morning. Phone shipped late Monday, called UPS to confirm delivery...their estimation Friday before the end of the business day...slightly annoyed.
    Ordered mine on Thursday afternoon, and arrived today in Vancouver.

It's a sweet Blackberry!
    08-26-08 11:09 PM
    have had mine for a couple days now, its wicked... everything is working extremely well... havent had a single problem yet... hopefully i didnt just jinx myself...
    08-26-08 11:28 PM
    got mine yesterday. went on the weekend to pick one up but all the rogers stores were sold out. Monday morning, i constantly call all locations about any word on shipment. by 3'oclock, i finally get a store that's recieved 15 bolds. I book it over there, and by the looks of it, about 12 are left. I didn't even mind the long wait time to get signed up lol. I was just ecstatic I managed to grab one for myself that day.
    08-27-08 12:03 AM

Slightly? Geez. That's crazy. I would call Robbers up and ask them the procedures on porting to any of the CDMA carriers. Hopefully they take the bait.
    08-27-08 12:51 AM
    Just ordered mine today from Rogers. They said they're out of stock. Could take up to 2 weeks delivery.

Had to buy it anyway and grab the $30 half price special for [Unlimited] or 6GB data plan which ends on 8/31.

Great forum and glad to be here.
    08-27-08 12:57 AM
    As a seasoned Windows Mobile user I didn't really need another mobile email device just to add to my drawer full of redundant HTC Pocket PC's and smartphones. I have a perfectly good HTC Diamond Touch Screener that works great (and looks good)...but is not too good for heavy email use!

So..Orange man looked at my data use and suggested I go for a free upgrade to the Bold; logic made sense so I agreed to pay an extra �2.50 a month for pretty much unlimited BB data use; 10 mins later and I left the store with a handset and I thought I'd give it a go...nothing ventured and all that...

The upshot is that the Diamond has now been added to the old tech drawer.

I really like the BB B and that has surprised me!! Company Email works great over BIS, I've installed IM+ Skype, Telenav for GPS and have been introduced to BB Messenger.

Happy days.
    08-27-08 11:28 AM
    got mine this morning,had ordered it thursday at noon so not bad.I love it so much more then my curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 03:23 PM
    Greatest phone ever made will have it for a while
    08-27-08 03:40 PM
    Bought one for a friend yesterday at Future Shop in Laval Quebec for $594.99. Got it unlocked by Horizonwireless today and the lock code came within 15 minutes.
    Works great on T-Mobile and AT&T when I put in my sims!

HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    I can vouch for this... bought one in Toronto, drove it across the border, jumped on plane, popped in the SIM and activated it on ATT... all is well and boy is 3G blazing fast...
    08-27-08 08:49 PM
    As a seasoned Windows Mobile user I didn't really need another mobile email device just to add to my drawer full of redundant HTC Pocket PC's and smartphones. I have a perfectly good HTC Diamond Touch Screener that works great (and looks good)...but is not too good for heavy email use!

So..Orange man looked at my data use and suggested I go for a free upgrade to the Bold; logic made sense so I agreed to pay an extra �2.50 a month for pretty much unlimited BB data use; 10 mins later and I left the store with a handset and I thought I'd give it a go...nothing ventured and all that...

The upshot is that the Diamond has now been added to the old tech drawer.

I really like the BB B and that has surprised me!! Company Email works great over BIS, I've installed IM+ Skype, Telenav for GPS and have been introduced to BB Messenger.

Happy days.

Good stuff. BB Messenger is awesome. I love Telenav as well.
    08-28-08 01:07 AM
    Finally got a Bold on a 3 year Rogers contract last night. Its my first BB and I'm loving it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 01:40 AM
    shoot, if i could get paid to help market blackberries and just convert people to using blackberries, life would be GREAT.
    08-28-08 01:45 AM
    I tried installing Google's mobile software (gmail, maps, etc) as well as Facebook for Blackberry but nothing seems to work on the Bold. Does anyone have a way to get these working?
    08-28-08 02:50 AM
    Just got my bold last night. Everything working great so far, installed msn messenger and facebook. The screen alone is enough to make you want to buy one.
    08-28-08 06:35 AM
    Got my Bold last night, and now I'm just going happy configuring it
    08-28-08 08:41 AM
    I tried installing Google's mobile software (gmail, maps, etc) as well as Facebook for Blackberry but nothing seems to work on the Bold. Does anyone have a way to get these working?

Are you using the Bold in the US? If so, any 3g issues? Memory issues?
    08-30-08 10:52 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD