From the article I read, AT&T just started their beta testing on the iphone 5 July 06, so how is 2 weeks "Far behind"?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's assuming the article you read was factual. And it wasn't. AT&T has had new iPhone hardware & software since June.
    07-27-11 11:33 AM
    So in your opinion...can we see the iphone 5 on Sprint in September or a few weeks later? Or Holiday season? IMO I think at&t and verizon will get it round Sept 07, and Sprint 2wks later on the 21st

07-27-11 11:36 AM
    So in your opinion...can we see the iphone 5 on Sprint in September or a few weeks later? Or Holiday season? IMO I think at&t and verizon will get it round Sept 07, and Sprint 2wks later on the 21st

Def before the holiday season if they're going to carry it. I am unaware that Sprint has it for testing, although entirely possible.
    07-27-11 11:43 AM
    He said in one of his posts that he doesn't work for RIM.....though sometimes it's easy to read between the lines of who is professional and is just keeping it on the down low.
    right and the point I'm trying to make is that not every should just say "oh yea this must be true, I'm gonna go buy this phone right when it comes out" cause he's obviously just trying to boost sales
    07-27-11 12:34 PM
    right and the point I'm trying to make is that not every should just say "oh yea this must be true, I'm gonna go buy this phone right when it comes out" cause he's obviously just trying to boost sales
    Are we reading the same threads?

You are wise to be wary of positive reviews, I would be just as wary if I saw this review by someone.

My advice to anyone getting a new device, whether it tablet or phone or anything. Find out the return policy, and buy it with the intention of returning it at the end of that policy (dont tell them this of course). This will allow you to use the device first-hand, this is invaluable in the current market of tablets and smartphones. I've been through 3 tablets and a few phones doing this, and it has saved me a great deal of money in the long run.

Sure user reviews are great, but the most important opinion is your own.

PS - be extra careful when doing this with phone companies, as they usually have 2 or more criteria that must be met to be valid to return the phone. (ie Within 14 days AND < 30 minutes talk time)
    Anyways, it's always a smart move to wait until the devices are released and reviewed, and to check different sites, making sure you are getting a good variety of differently biased websites (they are all biased one way or the other, even if it is only slightly)
    If you are implying that I work for RIM:
    1) I wish
    2) Check my threads/posts

This is by far the smartest thing you can do, and what I would encourage anyone that is looking to purchase a new phone to do.
    07-27-11 01:15 PM
    Dude: Admit it. You're a raging fanboi.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    07-27-11 01:23 PM
    Dude: Admit it. You're a raging fanboi.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Define "fanboi".

I will admit that I like RIM as a company, and wish for them to do well. But I can't be a fanboi with my iPhone4 can I? And I had no hope at all for these OS7 phones until I saw one for myself irl.
    07-27-11 01:29 PM
    one thing i'm concerned about with this batch of os7 phones is the fact that these leaked/tested devices probably lack carrier bloatware. I just hope that they dont take a hit in speed / etc after they get individually branded.
    07-27-11 02:12 PM
    OP is 99.9% a RIM employee. Pretty obvious, lol.

07-28-11 09:54 AM
    What's your proof?
    07-28-11 10:06 AM

Does it make any difference. This phone is awesome and we'll all be able to make up our own minds in couple of weeks hopefully.

He's just relaying his experience....what's wrong with that???
    07-28-11 10:17 AM
    rim is very slow slow ...i hope it will be faster and faster....i need the new bold9900////,...
    07-28-11 12:26 PM

What point are you trying to make?? If you're trying to say that those quotes you posted prove you don't work for rim or for some reason are just hyping up a phone that isn't that great you haven't... Those quotes don't really prove anything.
    07-28-11 08:54 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD