03-14-13 05:02 PM
254 ... 891011
tools
    Me personally, it's a toss up between the iphone(which coincidentally, was what I chose the BB9000 over) or an android phone. I'm really feeling the Nexus One. It almost has an iphone/BB storm kinda feel to me. That's why I was attracted to it when I first heard about it. But that's about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 07:32 PM
    Palm Pre, i love being able to tinker with phones and since i can code for the Pre id prolly do my own homebrew stuff (partially the reason im going to buy one when it comes to AT&T lol).
    01-14-10 07:34 PM
    32GB iPhone 3Gs
    01-16-10 01:40 PM
    i would NEVER, i repeat NEVER go to an iphone...i get the whole "if blackberry wasnt around" question...but still...never ever ever ever would i want an iphone. why would you step back to an iphone when you could move forward with a droid or something else? the iphone cant run multiple apps...yes the UI is pretty much ***** proof (im guessing thats why some people like it). but the phone is do dumbed down its rediculous...i wouldnt buy anything apple...

now with that being said, the current front runners would be the droid from vzw or the mytouch (or g1) from tmo...that is if either carriers actually worked worth a damn in my area. I like the look of the Nexus but havent had the opportunity to use one at all yet. Another option would be HTC, ive used the 8125 and both tilts as well as the fuze (all at&t of course) and they were great. Some people swear by windows because of the customizability and tweakability. I came from windows to my Bold so im familiar with both. HTC makes good product, i just wish i had a chance to experience the non-att HTCs as they seem to be of better quality. with that being said, long live RIM =)

/end rant
    01-16-10 03:06 PM
    ^^^ thank you SO much for your unsolicited advice, but seeing as Im on AT&T my choices at the moment would be limited........unless you know something the rest of the US doesnt, AT&T doesnt offer the droid. Also the choices for HTC on AT&T are very limited. you buy whatever you want and I'll do the same, OK?
    01-16-10 03:49 PM
    im in the same boat, i can only choose from att phones...but i was answering in an ideal situation. also, my post just so happened to be after yours, wasnt directed at you, if you took offense then you have your own personal issues to address. but yes in an ideal situation i would go with vzw or tmo, but as u stated att it is at the moment. and at&t will have several android devices in the near future, but knowing the faults of att as a company i know they will probably fall very short of what we (att customers) have expected from android phones (unfortunately). i've seen the moto android comin to att and its garbage lol...but again, my post wasnt directed towards you.
    01-16-10 03:58 PM
    The Iphone more tha likely
    01-16-10 04:02 PM
    im in the same boat, i can only choose from att phones...but i was answering in an ideal situation. also, my post just so happened to be after yours, wasnt directed at you, if you took offense then you have your own personal issues to address. but yes in an ideal situation i would go with vzw or tmo, but as u stated att it is at the moment. and at&t will have several android devices in the near future, but knowing the faults of att as a company i know they will probably fall very short of what we (att customers) have expected from android phones (unfortunately). i've seen the moto android comin to att and its garbage lol...but again, my post wasnt directed towards you.
    my apologies, must be getting cranky as the years mount
    01-16-10 05:43 PM
    definitely an iphone.
    01-17-10 05:36 AM
    I honestly don't know, it's a pretty exciting time to be using mobiles at the moment as there are so many choices out there.

It probably wouldn't be an iphone, since I've used them and wouldn't say they are special enough to pay "apple tax" on.

There are a whole host of exciting android and winmo phones either out or coming soon, the likes of the Nokia N900 are pretty interesting too, There's just too muc choice.

01-17-10 12:41 PM
    Nexus or droid for me

01-17-10 04:27 PM
    Att is going to start selling driod phones soon

01-17-10 05:04 PM
    I would have to have the new Droid. I don't think I could bring myself to get the iPhone. It just doesn't appeal to me.

01-17-10 05:58 PM
    I also have the Nokia N900 and like it a lot, but battery life is short and no UMA. The Nexus One is great as well, but again no UMA so I am hesitant. It is good for some indoor locations that reception doesn't penetrate well (outdoor reception is great).
    01-17-10 06:14 PM
    back to the basic. Hello Moto
    01-17-10 06:17 PM
    Most likely the Nokia E72. Was going to say I-Phone but just got my black berry because i hate touch screens. Wouldnt go back to touch screen. <3 my bold though.
    01-17-10 08:07 PM
    Probably the nokia N95

01-19-10 12:14 PM
    Probably the nokia N95

They are aweful phones. Currently have the black 8 gb one for my work phone.

IPhone 3gs my choice

01-19-10 12:47 PM
    Well no other phone that AT&T currently has, if I had to pick something out currently I suppose I'd head to verizon & get a droid
    01-19-10 12:53 PM
    I would get an iPhone or one of the Android phones.
    01-19-10 11:15 PM
    iPhone. Hands down. Played with all the others one's out there, i like the feel of a BB or an iPhone best. But that is just me!

And by the looks of things, i will be getting an iPhone really soon, thanks to the frustration this Bold has brought me in one day after getting it! *see thread in this forum if curious posted by myself with my 'issues'*

It was a matter of what i could get first for a reasonable price, and the Bold came up by default; and dare i say it? I truly had my eye on the iPhone...
    01-19-10 11:19 PM
    nokia n97 or nokia e71. thank goodness for blackberrys
    01-20-10 01:06 AM
    OMG I'd totally go for the Motorola Milestone aka. Euro version of the Verizon Droid.
    01-20-10 03:32 PM
    HTC Supersonic!
    02-04-10 01:38 PM
    Change my mind. WP7 (HTC hardware).
    10-04-10 08:46 AM
254 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD