Like you said if you bought a lexus and it had a crooked windshield how would you feel if the dealership said get over it and stop being picky
    Although I would also be concerned with a crooked trackpad, yours is a bad analogy. A crooked windshield could manifest as a major design and safety
    flaw (the frame).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:51 AM
    I didn't write that?

06-22-10 10:07 AM
    My Bold has had no issues. It is the most solidly constructed BB that I've ever had. I'd get a new phone!
    06-22-10 10:11 AM
    I am. I hope everything is good. And I can live with lil stuff like a rattle and etc. But I'm glad they are fixing the water damage even though its not there fault. Verry happy..

06-22-10 10:23 AM
    I am. I hope everything is good. And I can live with lil stuff like a rattle and etc. But I'm glad they are fixing the water damage even though its not there fault. Verry happy..

Considering the absolute first thing they did when I called about my phone this weekend was have me check the white "tattler" stickers for water damage I think you got VERY lucky you're getting a new phone. Id be happy with that.
    06-22-10 10:52 AM
    LOL @ the question.

If they all do that, why would you think verizon should do anything special for you
    06-22-10 10:57 AM
    Yea. The stickers are dtill white. It will all work out. I'm not gonna complain. I'm happy wit what I'm getting...

06-22-10 10:59 AM
    Well if my local cell coverage and store CS reps stink I move to different carrier.
    The same goes for a 500.00 phone.
    After a couple exchanges quality still sticks its time to move on to a different model.
    I'm surprised more Verizon customers don't have the same mindset on device seeing they shell big bucs out to big red for the best service possible
    Last edited by Slingbox; 06-22-10 at 11:59 AM.
    06-22-10 11:54 AM
    I've switched models on Sprint many times and ended up with a bunch of problems (albeit different ones) multiple times in a row.

It's not always as simple as switching models...
    06-22-10 12:54 PM
    I've switched models on Sprint many times and ended up with a bunch of problems (albeit different ones) multiple times in a row.

It's not always as simple as switching models...
    I'm always weary to get a replacement device because of that exact reasoning. Someone pointed out elsewhere in the forums that you're not guaranteed to get a device that works as good or better than the original. Unfortunately that's true, and I have experienced that headache myself many times.
    06-22-10 12:56 PM
    I'm always weary to get a replacement device because of that exact reasoning. Someone pointed out elsewhere in the forums that you're not guaranteed to get a device that works as good or better than the original. Unfortunately that's true, and I have experienced that headache myself many times.
    Yeah that was me actually

People switch models and maybe get lucky (or got unlucky on the previous one) and then assume all previous models = bad, all new models = good, which is often completely false.
    06-22-10 01:06 PM
    yea its true..u might get a bad droid and hate droids...but the one u got might of been bad ans all the others are good...the new one is good so far...im not gonna let minor stuff bother me and i am DEF not gonna use a zagg anytime soon! lol. all in all it has worked out ok...
    06-22-10 01:48 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD