Help! My icons aren't appearing properly on my home screen. Here's a pic to describe what I mean. I've tried a battery pull, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? These folders should be showing up as the search, media, IM, Downloads, Setup, Bluetooth, Wifi, Provisioning, setup wizard, mms and sms folders, but instead I get these blank ones. I can still click on the icons to take me to the applications, but the proper images aren't showing.
    07-26-11 10:54 AM
    Help! My icons aren't appearing properly on my home screen. Here's a pic to describe what I mean. I've tried a battery pull, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? These folders should be showing up as the search, media, IM, Downloads, Setup, Bluetooth, Wifi, Provisioning, setup wizard, mms and sms folders, but instead I get these blank ones. I can still click on the icons to take me to the applications, but the proper images aren't showing.
    Did you install a new theme? Try to reset theme defaults. Options > Display > Home Screen Preferences.
    07-26-11 11:07 AM
    Themes almost always have different default icon arrangements. You'll have to re-arrange them again it seems. If they keep going back to the defaults, the theme could be glitched by the developer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD