Hello,

I have an annoying issue with my Bold 9700. I have the latest OS6, version 650.
    Now, no matter what custom theme I use, after a reboot, all my icons are reset. Not in folders anymore, not my arrangement, all icons that were hidden now are unhidden and a few folders/applications have an icon with a question mark like the phone could not find the proper icon I guess. I tried with paid and/or free themes, I tried at least 7-8 of them.

Now my question is like this :
    Is this a theme issue ? All of them ? Or it's a phone issue, software problem ?
    Anyone had this problem, any ideas of what to do ? I had this problem with all versions of OS6, I don't know if the problem was present before, I did not used custom themes with OS5.

Thanks in advance,
    Sorry if this was answered before, I did searched the forums.
    09-06-11 04:15 PM
    There is an issue with Theme Builder and OS6 where this will happen with custom themes. Some people have the issue if they use a custom theme where the developer has added an extra icon as a link to their themes or store.
    Try and switch to the default theme and do another reboot as this may help reset some of the icons but not all. The extra icons (usually media icons) you can just hide as there is no way to get rid of them without a wipe/OS install.
    09-06-11 05:12 PM
    Hello,
    Thanks for the reply.

So there's nothing I can do about it. I just wanted a theme with OS7 icons, nothing more. Oh well...
    Yes, the default theme works, no problems with it.

Thanks again.
    09-07-11 12:40 AM
    Likely a defect with a theme and it's settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 01:45 AM
    I was having this same issue a few days ago, but as of yesterday, it seems to have gone away. Resets no longer mess with the icon order or placement. This is using an OS7 icons-style theme on my 9700.
    09-07-11 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD