07-14-09 11:02 AM
360 ... 131415
tools
    Hi I did battery pull ...just checked...
    Uptime 500secs
    Free file 23.85mb
    Is something wrong with my cell with such low free file???I got just 1gb card installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Adding a MicroSD card of any size to your BB will not have any effect on file system memory. That's storage memory only.

23MB is low in my book but read this thread and you'll see many others are in the same ballpark as you.
    04-23-09 03:09 PM
    Adding a MicroSD card of any size to your BB will not have any effect on file system memory. That's storage memory only.

23MB is low in my book but read this thread and you'll see many others are in the same ballpark as you.
    thanks mate for the reply....but y is there so much of difference...like i have jsut added google maps ,facebook,crackberry,yahoo,msn gtalk messngers...thats it....do i need t oclear my cache and ph log and all to increase my free space?i havent since the time i got the cell and its like i bought bb bold on 10th march 09...
    04-24-09 04:01 AM
    30+ days, 36MB free - right after i took this screenshot it froze and i had to alt+shift+del - my record is 40 days but no screenshot

04-24-09 04:39 PM
    thanks mate for the reply....but y is there so much of difference...like i have jsut added google maps ,facebook,crackberry,yahoo,msn gtalk messngers...thats it....do i need t oclear my cache and ph log and all to increase my free space?i havent since the time i got the cell and its like i bought bb bold on 10th march 09...
    search this forum for threads about memory it's a well-discussed topic - good luck
    04-24-09 04:40 PM
    Your phone sounds like it's doing fine to me. Why do you need more than 23MB free?
    04-24-09 05:09 PM
    Your phone sounds like it's doing fine to me. Why do you need more than 23MB free?
    its doin fine..it just that i see u guys having 35mb plus free mem on a reboot..so y am not having the same..rest my cell is working fine...just curious...i just go the bold a month and half back...so not much of knowledge abt this device..thanks..
    04-27-09 03:17 AM
    hey everyone;
    i'm at 1347267 Sec.(its about 374 hours) and stable at 14 Mb sometimes 13 or 12 mb but it runs fast!
    Sorry but i don't know how to do a screenshot of the bb display?
    04-27-09 03:29 AM
    Mine stays good for about a week also
    04-27-09 03:38 AM
    My bb showed somew error and reset option..all of a sudden???like is it coz of it ran out of mem space???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 11:38 PM
    P.O.E., sorry for bringing back one of your old threads, but I just noticed that I haven't pulled my battery in a while...

07-14-09 11:02 AM
360 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD