since i deleted eoffice i got alot more free app mem and 3 more apps that was small i got more space, but i suspect eoffice is a killer it hung alot and gave alot of errors im going to get me documents to go pre version.
    04-15-09 01:15 PM
    I bought my phone in, eh, November 08 sometime, and don't think the battery ever came out until 4/10/09 when it crashed and went into safe mode.

I took it into the At&t store wondering what the deal was. They pulled the battery and everything was back to normal, but yeah I went over 5 months without touching it. Some of you guys pull yours out every DAY?
    04-15-09 06:31 PM
    I bought my phone in, eh, November 08 sometime, and don't think the battery ever came out until 4/10/09 when it crashed and went into safe mode.

I took it into the At&t store wondering what the deal was. They pulled the battery and everything was back to normal, but yeah I went over 5 months without touching it. Some of you guys pull yours out every DAY?
    hehehe you dont delete anything if you did you would of rebooted already if you dont load apps and so forth yeah you would go for years without a bat pull or untill your battery died out or something. im refreshing in the morning.
    04-15-09 09:42 PM
    Hi I did battery pull ...just checked...
    Uptime 500secs
    Free file 23.85mb
    Is something wrong with my cell with such low free file???I got just 1gb card installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 01:42 AM
    My app memory shows max 35.5mb after a soft reboot (or a battery pull, which I also tried).

Is that on the low side? All i've added back to my apps list is the latest version of Google Maps...
    04-16-09 12:53 PM
    My app memory shows max 35.5mb after a soft reboot (or a battery pull, which I also tried).

Is that on the low side? All i've added back to my apps list is the latest version of Google Maps...
    If you're on .167 OS then that sounds pretty good.
    04-16-09 12:56 PM
    I'm on 185, high would be 35-37 after reboot, lowest is around 25 after a few days. It stays very stable at 25-30.
    04-16-09 12:58 PM

only google maps, some wiped berries are 50mb - 39mb your down to 35.5 google maps is that big never notice it. some apps are killers so yeah i guess.
    04-16-09 12:59 PM

Yeah I'm still on OS v.167.

I just tossed all the games exept for Brickbreaker and it went up to 37.9 right after another soft reboot.
    04-16-09 01:07 PM
    Did you guys get your phones to use, or to have high available memory? If the phone is working, you don't have to delete stuff.
    04-16-09 01:09 PM
    Did you guys get your phones to use, or to have high available memory?
    The latter
    04-16-09 01:18 PM
    This is like hypermiling, without the usefulness.
    04-16-09 01:19 PM
    Just posted on that other thread.....

I'm at 366878 seconds and 43MB.
    04-16-09 05:00 PM
    day 2
    time:821pm
    this time only screen shots.
    Last edited by 3G.BoldBerry; 04-16-09 at 07:24 PM. Reason: typo
    04-16-09 07:23 PM
    day 3
    time:718pm
    04-17-09 06:18 PM
    day 3
    time:718pm
    Please pull your battery. Just looking at that hurts me.

04-17-09 06:49 PM

Breathe through the pain.... deep cleansing breaths....
    04-17-09 06:55 PM
    Breathe through the pain.... deep cleansing breaths....
    I can't KB. Looking at 5.9MB of memory is like watching Unforgiven and watching Clint Eastwood struggling to get on a horse. It hurts me.

04-17-09 07:15 PM

Hahahaha. Try having to look at that every 3 days. I'm on .219, and my app memory looks like that sometimes.
    Funny thing is, sometime it affects the phone's performance, and other times it doesn't.

Currently I'm at:-
    Uptime - 416676secs
    App memory - 13.9mb

And everything works fine.

04-17-09 07:18 PM
    I can't KB. Looking at 5.9MB of memory is like watching Unforgiven and watching Clint Eastwood struggling to get on a horse. It hurts me.

Oh seriously. Seriously. Will Munny spinning the horse around and hopping beside it. What a great revisionist western though. Great. Seen it over a dozen times.

Back to topic. Maybe pulling your own battery will make you feel better. Or I'll pull mine for you. Whatever soothes the soul.
    04-17-09 07:20 PM
    Oh seriously. Seriously. Will Munny spinning the horse around and hopping beside it. What a great revisionist western though. Great. Seen it over a dozen times.

Back to topic. Maybe pulling your own battery will make you feel better. Or I'll pull mine for you. Whatever soothes the soul.
    You know the funny thing is that eventhough the character is Will Munny and not the Blondie character, for some reason I still see him as the Blondie character. Only in his older days.

I seriously have only watched that movie ONCE. I still see him as Blondie in that movie. Not even able to spin a gun and shoot someone easily like before just hurts to watch.

To the topic: I just did a battery pull.

04-17-09 07:27 PM
    You know the funny thing is that eventhough the character is Will Munny and not the Blondie character, for some reason I still see him as the Blondie character. Only in his older days.

I seriously have only watched that movie ONCE. I still see him as Blondie in that movie. Not even able to spin a gun and shoot someone easily like before just hurts to watch.

To the topic: I just did a battery pull.

You gotta watch it again. It's sooooo good.

Little Bill (pleading, about to get shot in the bar): I don't deserve this!
    Will: Deserve's got nothing to do with it....

Seriously, 29 - watch it again. Apologies for the blasphemy, but I think it's the best work he's done.

Back to topic: am not pulling my battery.
    04-17-09 07:36 PM
    You gotta watch it again. It's sooooo good.

Little Bill (pleading, about to get shot in the bar): I don't deserve this!
    Will: Deserve's got nothing to do with it....

Seriously, 29 - watch it again. Apologies for the blasphemy, but I think it's the best work he's done.

Back to topic: am not pulling my battery.
    I just can't accept that he's lost his touch

04-17-09 07:46 PM
    I just can't accept that he's lost his touch

But steely perfection is so much less interesting than the mess of living with change and failure and loss - especially the loss of a former self. He is lost and damaged, but he is also more complex and fascinating.

You like classical, I like revisionist.

Uptime 463960 and 42.9 MB.
    04-17-09 07:59 PM

^ This is after a Fresh battery pull

^After using the phone for 3 days

^ NO MORE MEMORY!
    04-17-09 08:02 PM
360 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD