Hey 701, I think you're the King of the non-battery pull. No question. You held your ground. But I really think after what you've stated about your phone slowing down with some apps opening up, I think it's time for a battery pull. Let us know...
    04-12-09 12:37 PM
    Well I haven't pulled my batt since I deleted those animated themes on wednesday morning. I spend a lot of time on my mobile browser while travelling and I'm constantly using viigo, although I always fully close my apps when I'm through with them. For the past 2 days however, I've been under 10mb constantly.

Uptime - 386829secs
    App memory - 5.4mb :O

I've been TRYING so hard to ignore the spinning clock that's plaguing my phone since friday for the sake of seeing how long I can make it, but I swear if it drops below 3mb again...I'MMA YANK THIS BATT SO FAST!!!
    I'm gonna try to stick it out tonight, but it's hard using bbm with that spinning clock. Those lags throw off conversations badly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 06:43 PM
    Ok...I'm about to pull the batt. Stats before I do are:-

Uptime-403131secs
    App memory-9.3mb

I've deleted another theme and viigo, in an effort to increase app memory, but I need to restart in order to see the effects. Took me near 3 minutes to delete each one, because of these terrible lags I'm experiencing.

It was fun challenging myself and testing my resolve, but I'm a compulsive downloader, so I may have a new theme by tomorrow, and (maybe) more memory loss and lags.

*shrugs shoulders* I'll just pull the batt.

04-12-09 11:17 PM
    "reneasha" you are a trooper! I would've done a battery pull at 18mb. LOL
    04-12-09 11:29 PM
    The only overlap I ever get is on WAP for CB sometimes. Maybe like once out of every 15 pages. Never had that happen on Google.
    +1 to that one. That is the only text wrapping issue that I have. Doesn't bother me though because it still posts correctly.

Chris
    04-12-09 11:42 PM
    "reneasha" you are a trooper! I would've done a battery pull at 18mb. LOL
    Hehehe. I tried, but right now I'm using bbm and windows messenger, and it was a big inconvenience; the spinning clock.

I did a batt pull and I'm at 36.1mb...which baffles me.
    Maybe it's because I still have all my preloaded stuff in addition to a ton of apps.
    This was fun...maybe one day I'll actually have memory like 43.5mb to work with. For now though, a batt pull every 3-4 days would suffice!

04-12-09 11:42 PM
    Hehehe. I tried, but right now I'm using bbm and windows messenger, and it was a big inconvenience; the spinning clock.

Maybe it's because I still have all my preloaded stuff in addition to a ton of apps.
    This was fun...maybe one day I'll actually have memory like 43.5mb to work with. For now though, a batt pull every 3-4 days would suffice!

Very nice. It was a good little experiment. I haven't done a batt pull in over a week now and I am still sitting at over 50Mb! I don't have very many apps installed though. Guess I'm kind of boring...

Chris
    04-12-09 11:47 PM

You did great! I would not have lasted as long as you did. LOL. Yeah that spinning clock is very annoying!

Hmm, the ton of apps would justify the 36.1mb.

I had to delete a bunch of my apps because my phone was shutting off on me. Now I have a naked Bold.
    04-13-09 12:01 AM
    Very nice. It was a good little experiment. I haven't done a batt pull in over a week now and I am still sitting at over 50Mb! I don't have very many apps installed though. Guess I'm kind of boring...

Chris

Can you help me in trying to be boring? LOL I deleted pretty much all my apps and I am bored!!!!!!!!!
    04-13-09 12:02 AM
    Can you help me in trying to be boring? LOL I deleted pretty much all my apps and I am bored!!!!!!!!!
    Well, maybe if someone hadn't deleted me from BBM, we could be chatting and not be bored right now....

Chris
    04-13-09 12:03 AM
    Well, maybe if someone hadn't deleted me from BBM, we could be chatting and not be bored right now....

Chris

I swear I did not delete you from BBM. I did a backup, then a handheld wipe and reinstalled the OS. I didn't even know you weren't on my BBM until now.

Ok, when I did the restore, why didn't it add everyone back on to my BBM? I'm looking at the list now and there's a few people missing.
    04-13-09 12:11 AM
    I swear I did not delete you from BBM. I did a backup, then a handheld wipe and reinstalled the OS. I didn't even know you weren't on my BBM until now.

Ok, when I did the restore, why didn't it add everyone back on to my BBM? I'm looking at the list now and there's a few people missing.
    Your BB hates me. PIN is 20D6382F. You can add me back if you want.

Chris
    04-13-09 12:16 AM
    Your BB hates me. PIN is 20D6382F. You can add me back if you want.

Chris

No, my BB hates me. I'll be more than happy to add you back on, silly!
    04-13-09 12:18 AM
    No, my BB hates me. I'll be more than happy to add you back on, silly!
    I think someone has a crush...

Chris
    04-13-09 12:21 AM
    today is sunday nite more monday morning around 250pm i havent done a batt pull in over a day,so im going to see how long i can go without one. apps im running in the bg, roblock,beejive,browser,homescreen,memoryup,youmai l,buzzme,icall,bbm,messages,phone

memory at:7.6mb
    uptime: 52710
    i will repost my times each day and the end of that day.
    04-13-09 01:55 AM
    wow all you guys have way more memory than me and i dont even batt pull in days i never check my memory offten until i got memoryup app i left it running in the bg i cant close browser or messages and phone or home screen. but my phone never slow down either, so im asking what does the memory do for the phone make it faster some of you guys got 44mb and 39 even 50.1mb thats tons more than my phone and my beejive is always running without a slouch even without memoryup i had speed never notice any slows
    04-13-09 02:25 AM
    People let's not turn my thread into a drama fest please

04-13-09 03:14 AM

But, I like drama. It is way better than comedy. However, I suppose you have a point: No more drama please. Thanks.

04-13-09 06:09 AM

I'm only here for the drama. Love to stir things up, ruffle feathers, challenge orthodoxies, spit out character slurs, lose my temper over the slimmest sense of being disrespected, insult pimpers, murderers and debranders, trash anyone who does anything different from me, fall in and out of love, and, especially, throw down battery pull challenges to the death.

So if all that's gone, what's up now? Want to talk about a phone or something?
    04-13-09 10:34 AM
    Want to talk about a phone or something?
    Jeesh, don't threadjack, you know better.
    04-13-09 10:36 AM
    day 1 12noon
    uptime:85407
    memory:7.0mb
    04-13-09 11:01 AM
    I think someone has a crush...

Chris
    Is this crackberry romance I spy? Hahahaha.

04-13-09 01:22 PM
    I'm only here for the drama. Love to stir things up, ruffle feathers, challenge orthodoxies, spit out character slurs, lose my temper over the slimmest sense of being disrespected, insult pimpers, murderers and debranders, trash anyone who does anything different from me, fall in and out of love, and, especially, throw down battery pull challenges to the death.

So if all that's gone, what's up now? Want to talk about a phone or something?

Damn that was good!!!

Phone talk? Sure. What other phones do you like?
    04-13-09 01:29 PM
    Damn that was good!!!

Phone talk? Sure. What other phones do you like?
    I like phones that ummm...make calls. :S
    *pauses...*
    This is lame...bring back the drama! Lol

In respect to the original intent of the thread:-
    Uptime-52060secs
    App memory-22.5mb

04-13-09 02:01 PM
    I like phones that ummm...make calls. :S
    *pauses...*
    This is lame...bring back the drama! Lol

In respect to the original intent of the thread:-
    Uptime-52060secs
    App memory-22.5mb

Only calls?

I didn't start the drama. I'm innocent in all this.

Ok I'm at:

65065 secs
    App memory = 49.5mb
    04-13-09 03:10 PM
360 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD