I'm in! Even though I went into App World last night to do nothing but look at a couple of things, which knocked 2 MB off of where I'd been holding steady.

Uptime: 59435 secs (aka 16.5 hrs)
    File Free: 32555261 Bytes (aka 31.0MB)
    04-07-09 06:23 AM
    Well here it is again today. Haven't pulled the battery since Sunday I believe.

Although I think I am on the verge of a battery pull. I have been sending out e-mails and they show as "sent" but are not being received. I've tested it with even myself and they're not showing up on my Outlook nor my servers. I've re-sent service books from my phone and from my online BIS account as well to no avail. So I don't know how much longer it will last.

04-07-09 12:32 PM
    You know you want to pull it. It feels good. And you've lost almost 1 1/2 MB in the last 24 hours. Pull it. Pull it. PULL IT!!!
    04-07-09 01:11 PM
    You know you want to pull it. It feels good. And you've lost almost 1 1/2 MB in the last 24 hours. Pull it. Pull it. PULL IT!!!
    DO IT!!!!!!!!
    04-07-09 01:16 PM
    This is getting to be like Seinfeld.

Who is the king/queen of their domain?
    04-07-09 01:20 PM
    DO IT!!!!!!!!
    Don't do it, POE. Hold out a little longer. Who cares about e-mails, anyway?!
    04-07-09 01:37 PM
    Don't do it, POE. Hold out a little longer. Who cares about e-mails, anyway?!
    Actually the emails just came in about 20 minutes ago. I think it had to do with Yahoo servers because they weren't even showing up on there.
    04-07-09 01:38 PM
    uptime: 965014
    Free space: 36.9mb

I currently have google latitude logged in always updating my position and I use blackberry messenger pretty much all the time.
    04-07-09 02:19 PM
    Don't do it!! : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 02:59 PM
    hehehe. i love this thread. i did a batt pull earlier on today cuz i installed an app.

current uptime = 19746secs
    app memory = 15.4mb

The apps i've got installed are:
    *BB Tetris
    *Go Bible
    *BB Maps
    *Facebook
    *GPS Tracker
    *BOLT
    *Opera Mini
    *FileLock
    *Google Maps
    *Yatca
    *Twibble
    *all preloaded games, pics, bb maps and themes
    *BB messenger, yahoo messenger and windows live messenger
    *about 3-4 themes i downloaded
    *CB Launcher
    *Viigo

*looks up at list and ponders*......mebbe this is why i get the spinning clock almost all the time.
    04-07-09 03:23 PM
    hehehe. i love this thread. i did a batt pull earlier on today cuz i installed an app.

current uptime = 19746secs
    app memory = 15.4mb

The apps i've got installed are:
    *BB Tetris
    *Go Bible
    *BB Maps
    *Facebook
    *GPS Tracker
    *BOLT
    *Opera Mini
    *FileLock
    *Google Maps
    *Yatca
    *Twibble
    *all preloaded games, pics, bb maps and themes
    *BB messenger, yahoo messenger and windows live messenger
    *about 3-4 themes i downloaded
    *CB Launcher
    *Viigo

*looks up at list and ponders*......mebbe this is why i get the spinning clock almost all the time.
    You're missing "capture it"
    04-07-09 03:30 PM
    You're missing "capture it"
    LOL! i had it initially, but then the OS my phone came with got corrupted, and i had to do a factory reset. thanks for reminding me.

*wanders off to install capture it*
    04-07-09 03:36 PM
    haha, i tried doing this, i didnt last long........
    Last edited by Evan18212; 04-07-09 at 03:45 PM. Reason: mispell
    04-07-09 03:45 PM
    Well here it is again today. Haven't pulled the battery since Sunday I believe.

Although I think I am on the verge of a battery pull. I have been sending out e-mails and they show as "sent" but are not being received. I've tested it with even myself and they're not showing up on my Outlook nor my servers. I've re-sent service books from my phone and from my online BIS account as well to no avail. So I don't know how much longer it will last.
    Hang in there, POE. I am really interested to see what happens over time - if your memory will go up and down, or slowly down, or what. Looks like you have plenty available, so hopefully the email delay was a server issue.

Here are my stats for today:

Uptime 329524
    Memory 43.9MB

Pictures below.
    04-07-09 05:09 PM
    Seriously, I don't know how much longer I can go.

Today I had far too much time on my hands here at work since I did so much in the morning. So I did something that I never do. I went to check out themes. And even worse, I decided to DL a theme. I hated it. So I deleted it and once again cannot be fully deleted until a restart. Of course I clicked cancel but I can't believe I'm doing this lol
    04-07-09 05:19 PM
    Seriously, I don't know how much longer I can go.

Today I had far too much time on my hands here at work since I did so much in the morning. So I did something that I never do. I went to check out themes. And even worse, I decided to DL a theme. I hated it. So I deleted it and once again cannot be fully deleted until a restart. Of course I clicked cancel but I can't believe I'm doing this lol
    Well your first mistake was to dl a theme.... I hate themes!

Maybe you are going to need to reboot fairly regularly because you like to dl stuff and then delete it.... I know if I don't like something, I delete it right away. I just don't dl a lot of stuff these days.

Your memory is not bottoming out though.
    04-07-09 05:23 PM
    Well your first mistake was to dl a theme.... I hate themes!
    Same here KB. But I couldn't help but go look and I thought I might actually like it.
    04-07-09 05:26 PM
    Same here KB. But I couldn't help but go look and I thought I might actually like it.
    Maybe that's like me installing and deleting viigo 5 times. Keep thinking I'll like it, keep deleting it. I think I have it installed right now. I will delete it as soon as I can.

Someone made me a custom 8 icon theme and I thought I would love it and I just can't use it.
    04-07-09 05:31 PM
    Maybe that's like me installing and deleting viigo 5 times. Keep thinking I'll like it, keep deleting it. I think I have it installed right now. I will delete it as soon as I can.

Someone made me a custom 8 icon theme and I thought I would love it and I just can't use it.
    Well if you delete it and do the restart that's going to reset your uptime. So watch out.
    04-07-09 05:35 PM
    Well if you delete it and do the restart that's going to reset your uptime. So watch out.
    Gonna hold the course. No restarting. Committed to the experiment.
    04-07-09 05:38 PM
    How do you guys all have so much memory. I have never gone higher than 22 and avg around 7mb after use. Is this because I'm on the stock .167 firmwarethat came with att

04-07-09 05:47 PM
    How do you guys all have so much memory. I have never gone higher than 22 and avg around 7mb after use. Is this because I'm on the stock .167 firmwarethat came with att

Well I was on Rogers .162 for a long time and usually had 30-35MB of memory. I went up about 10MB when I installed .216, which I'm on now. I don't have a million apps though. And I use a standard RIM theme.
    04-07-09 05:50 PM
    I'm on 185 and it holds around 30MB. I have 3 other themes and a fair amount of apps, maybe 10'ish.
    04-07-09 05:56 PM

The stock firmware isn't very good for memory. But if you're not experiencing problems with your phone because of memory, you have nothing to worry about.
    04-07-09 05:58 PM
    04-07-09 06:14 PM
360 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD